Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Vs. Shelby Valley Student Sections... Who Won??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I'm probably being biased but I think the Pikeville section won...I believe we had better chants and were louder....you can also give your thoughts on the chants...but keep it nice Wink
LOL Valley won bub. Three games to none. Im proud of this years fans they have come out for big for gam,es that usually dont see alot of turn out. Big props to Connie G this year on the take over for the blue crew!
Glad to see P-ville have such a huge crowd out. They did a good job and were very loud. But my vote goes to Valley because they get the entire crowd into their cheeres ( most of them) and the stunts they create are great to watch. But props to P-ville. You guys were in force last night! Great atmosphere. Great games! Valley Rocks!
I just want to know how some guy got that Shelby Valley said we can't hear you. Pikeville said that and we responded with "Yes you can"..another time we even said "Say it louder", even though Pikeville had a ton of fans, we still couldn't understand what they said. So no, our cheers are VERY original, and did not consist of just 3.
I would have to go with Shelby Valley on this one...congraudulations!
In the previous games against Valley, they said "we can't hear you" and we said "yes you can". Im sorry to tell you that we did that first.
HAIL PIKEVILLE Wrote:In the previous games against Valley, they said "we can't hear you" and we said "yes you can". Im sorry to tell you that we did that first.

At the last Valley game agenst P'ville you all just stood there... I never heard you all say 1 thing the whole night... and at Pikeville your fan crew was right in front of where I was sittin and I never heard you all say that ever... hate to break it to ya but "WE CAN"T HEAR U"... ever until last night... I give props to you all for having that big of a crowd... but jus coming out for district does not give you all the BEST fan section... try EVERY girls and boys game...Smile
LadyCat2007 Wrote:at the last valley game agenst p'ville you all jus stood there... i never heard you all say 1 thing the whole night... and at pikeville your fan crew was right in front of where i was sittin and i never heard you all say that ever... hate to break it to ya but "WE CAN"T HEAR U"... ever until last night... i give props to you all for having that big of a crowd... but jus coming out for district does not give you all the BEST fan section... try EVERY girls and boys game...Smile

If Pikeville had the support at their home games for ALL games, not just games against their rival, they could be mentioned, but, they don't travel, and they don't show up for smaller games at home. Being a great pep section is always being there for your team, no matter who they are playing. Sorry, but only being at the Valley games, and barely cheering when you're there doesn't give you any right to be saying you have a good, nevertheless great, pep section, HAIL NO!
I definitely agree with you all that the Blue Crew has set the standard for pep sections around here. Pikeville usually doesn't get into games at all until tournament time and I wished we could bring that every game like you guys. And yes wid say "yes you can" first against you all last game though, even though its not really that big of a deal.
Valley was better!!
Let’s make sure we don’t get back off topic here. I assume that you’re talking about the student sections during the Dist. Tourney. Not the regular season as was mentioned earlier. So can we please stay on track, thanks a bunch.
This thread should be closed. The animosity between these two schools tells all of us that it will get way out of hand, besides, it is pointless!
Sorry PHS was at the game. the SV student section had their parents screaming in this came.Your students were about equal.But their fans distroy yours.Yours was quite as field mice no parents got in the cheers with you. You threw paper to stop the game at first score. The Shelby Valley kids threw it (your paper to beat it all) when victory was theirs.And guess what,your parents/fan cried and went and told the cops.make em quit.
From what I hear, both students sections were great at the game.... voice your opinion and move on, don't start taunting each other with half-truths. (This is directed at no one in particular, everyone is entitled to their opinion)

When I was in school, the Pikeville student section was the best around.... creative signs, cheers, objects to be thrown.... they were awesome, but it seems as though school spirited has waned there over the years!
[COLOR="Magenta"]Shelby Valley, hands down.
Pikeville used all of the old & classic cheers, which are great cheers at that, however, Valley pulled out some creative chants. SV fans were also dressed up for the night or decked out in all blue, while Pikeville pulled out the classic camo night.
Congrats on Friday night's win, Valley![/COLOR]
SV won.
they were originial.

they are hands down the best pep section in the region.
Smile
Valley was better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im gonna go with SV..

Were's Your Mascot?
With Your Mom!

ANYONE THINK ITS A LITTLE BIT HOT IN HERE... WAIT NO THATS JUST SOMONE WHO GOT BURNED
hornetcrazy09 Wrote:Im gonna go with SV..

Were's Your Mascot?
With Your Mom!

ANYONE THINK ITS A LITTLE BIT HOT IN HERE... WAIT NO THATS JUST SOMONE WHO GOT BURNED
what.... that was Central and Valley?
I have no clue what hornetcrazy09 is talking about???
If...Then Wrote:Hail Pikeville. Smelly Valley

Close this thread so people like this can't get post padding out of bringing month old stuff back up.
Old thread. Move on. :Thumbs: