Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where's the Beef
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't talked to Beef in a few days, and I'm starting to worry about him.. He usually gets one and does some post padding, but lately I haven't seen a post by him.

Hopefully him and his best friend Mario haven't been together, cause mario is feeling under the weather.

Oh well, I hope he is ok lol..
You trying to say if one of them gets it they'll both get it. So they're what you would call CLOSE?
Yup. .that's what I meant.. I just found out a little while ago reading the fav. BGR members thread..

Mario said they were getting pretty close
lol i got Mario sick i feel bad for him cause i know what I am going through and if Beef got it to well i feel for him
Oh boy.. You probably shouldn't have posted that peter.
Mario and Beef cant be as CLOSE as mario and CTD were last weekend
I'm here...don't worry Big GrinBig Grin....I've been around and reading mostly...and I DON'T POST PAD!!!! :?

I feel fine....but right now I am working on a paper that has to be turned in tomorrow and i just decided on a topic about 30 minutes ago so that is where most of my time tonight will be spent but I will check back here every now and then.

As for me and Mario....yeah we becomming better friends....I still havn't slept with him like someone else on this board....heck...I havn't even stayed in the same house with him....lol.....but hes a good guy! Havn't seen him since the BL though but he has told me that he wasn't feeling well....hope he gets better.....

Like I said earlier....I probably won't get to post much tonight but I'll try to if I can get this paper finished....And CTD....thanks for caring so much....never knew that you had it in you Smile
I hope you do good on the paper man....Oh yeah hers some future advice...dont wait til the last minute lol
CTD, the only reason we didnt do anything is because i wouldnt let you.

o yea, beef thanks. I hope i feel better too..
"Hurley" Wrote:I hope you do good on the paper man....Oh yeah hers some future advice...dont wait til the last minute lol
HAHA...I've known that for a long time...it just never seems to work :? At least I got to work on it at 6 instead of waiting until like 9 or 10....but Now i can't get myself off here....
Imma virgin Mario.. and you must have put something in my drink, and I'm worried that you will try to take advantage of Beef, and I won't let that happen lol.. Beef is a good kid..

Of course I care Beef lol
First off......YEAH RIGHT!!! to your first 3 words CTD....2nd, thanks for lookin out for me Big Grin
HAHA...I've known that for a long time...it just never seems to work :? At least I got to work on it at 6 instead of waiting until like 9 or 10....but Now i can't get myself off here....[/quote]

I know what ya mean. BGR is addictive. I think beams of nicotine shoot out of the screen at.
I don't like tobacco.....must be the little drug we call alcohol.
a now, i aint like that...

at least on thursdays....
OK....so you're admitting to being like that on any day but Thursday?? In that case...our close relationship will now be over....
haha..i aint like at all man...

but its funny readin your reply...

u on icq?
Yeah....I'm on
"SuperMario" Wrote:a now, i aint like that...

at least on thursdays....

Oh boy... Confusedhock:
CTD, are you at work?
Yup... as always.. lol
Ok, This thread really scares me...... Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
people im not gay and never will be,

CTD and Beef arent either.....

this is to straighten things up
"SuperMario" Wrote:people im not gay and never will be,

CTD and Beef arent either.....

this is to straighten things up

I meant to put a :lol: after it to make it like i was joking......I wouldnt care if you were....Wouldnt change what I thought about you at all.
If he was then I would punch him in the mouth. lol.
That's Kinda harsh CTD.....but can I second Big Grin
Hahah.. Remember that one thread.... Yeah after that if I found out he was gay, I would punch him in the face lol
O yea, Belfry i was just playing around i wasnt sure if u knew that haha....

Its fine.
Sure you were playin around Mario :roll:

Big Grin
whoa, i dont play around with neone...lol
Pages: 1 2