Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mid season report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who is looking like title contenders so far? Who can make these playoffs interesting? I haven't got to see many teams this year but if I had to pick a winner for D-2 right now my money is on Tk stone for the repeat, they're big strong and fast
If TK Stone makes it out of their region, then they are the clear favorite.
Who have they played, and what were the scores?
Check the thread titled "scores from Hardin county" and that is who they have played within their conference thus far, they have also beat a pretty good Taylor county team.. they will finish the regular season undefeated
Not sure if Boyle Co has joined the playoffs this year . But if they have then TK Stone isn't the clear favorite in D2 this year. Im hoping Boyle has joined this year cause they are loaded and would like see what they can do against the state's best .
Tk is pretty loaded this year too but According to the kymsfa Facebook page Boyle has registered so we'll see where they're placed hopefully it's D-2 I'd love to see a tk stone/Boyle match up
What was the TK and Taylor county score? I couldn't find it in the Hardin county scores board.
single wing 77 Wrote:what was the tk and taylor county score? I couldn't find it in the hardin county scores board.

22-14
What are the divisional breakdowns? That will help get an eye on who will be the favorites. I think Boyle county and Corbin will both push for the D-2 title IF that's the division they're in.