Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What members do you miss that havent been around in a long time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name some old members you haven't seen around in a long time that you liked conversing with on here.

Ive got several but Im curious what names other have.
How about a list of members we wish we wouldn't see on this site for a long time?
Vundy. He could a jack___ at times, but he had interesting this to say at times.
I'm going to say Dusty. I know he still posts here and there, but he is nothing like he was. I guess he has never been the same since his favorite wrestler died. Bless his heart.
Westside Wrote:Vundy. He could a jack___ at times, but he had interesting this to say at times.

I love vundy33!! We are facebook buddies, and he has had a really difficult year. He could stand a few good wishes and prayers right about now.
Westside Wrote:How about a list of members we wish we wouldn't see on this site for a long time?

I didn't know you felt that way about me Westside Confusednicker:

There are SO many names out there. Hard to believe it's been so long for some of them. Like aslan, king33, etc....ill post more later on
Mama Bear, Filthy Animal, Black Bear Den Mother and a bunch of my friends.

Mama Bear and Filthy Animal might be back soon. Their babies are getting ready to play.
Oh, and Get Chili

Who just got married! Smile
Although I lost every avatar bet I ever made with him, Dangerousdaneerfan was funny.
^He's still here.
I miss the 400 mama bear fans.
There use to be so many of you. I was by myself. At least now theres pjdoug to help?
Midee
Vundy33
outdoorsman54
BlackcatAlum

Just some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I miss the 400 mama bear fans.
There use to be so many of you. I was by myself. At least now theres pjdoug to help?

I know! I miss them, too.

As far as pjdoug goes, the BBMs would maul him to where he wouldn't be recognizable.

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I know! I miss them, too.

As far as pjdoug goes, the BBMs would maul him to where he wouldn't be recognizable.

Confusednicker:

I believe they would meet their match with pj and 64.
Those two came right after all the HC faithful bailed.

I'm still eating on HDE to come and tell me how wrong I was about consolidating giving you 5 or 6 really good teams before you fall off to average Confusednicker: ain't seen him in a while
Where's GUT ?
Ballers, Aslan, Stardust, TheRealVille, OfftheHook, plenty more. 2010-2012 BGR was fun
Where the heck is EVERBODY - LOL
(11-05-2020, 11:34 PM)Spirit100 Wrote: [ -> ]Where the heck is EVERBODY - LOL

Life has gotten in the way for a lot of folks. And also the Covid sports season has really ruined sports for a lot of people. Just not much to talk about with so many games being cancelled or postponed or whatever.
Bob Seger on political threads
Playboy5
Tiger Blues
(11-09-2020, 04:01 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Bob Seger on political threads
Playboy5
Tiger Blues

Tidehoss32 right there with Playboy.  Those two were fun to talk NFL with
(11-09-2020, 07:50 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2020, 04:01 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Bob Seger on political threads
Playboy5
Tiger Blues

Tidehoss32 right there with Playboy.  Those two were fun to talk NFL with
Yes, they were both great. I hope they stop in sometime.
I miss all you guys and gals!
(11-10-2020, 11:39 AM)king360 Wrote: [ -> ]I miss all you guys and gals!

Hey buddy! Nice to see you
Everyone still kicking on here?
Kicking and scraping!!!
(06-23-2021, 06:03 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Kicking and scraping!!!
Figured id stop in here and check on you all!
Fingers crossed that a relatively normal football season will kick up the activity.
(06-24-2021, 12:13 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Fingers crossed that a relatively normal football season will kick up the activity.

I don't think I can handle another one like last year!
I'm right there with you!!! I went through withdrawals over College Game Day last year!
Luke Skywalker
Pages: 1 2