Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ #5 Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions

I see this one getting ugly quick if UK dont come out ready...

UK Slow start...Fla wins by 15
UK plays like they are capable of...UK by 4

Side note: A UK win over the Gators with a UGA Loss to UT, would give UK a #3 seed in the SEC Tournament

Go Vols !!!
Kentucky-85
Florida -80
Florida by alot...
Florida hasn't been the same team the passed two weeks, and UK has shot over 55% in the past two games. I really think UK can win this because of the way the offense has been playing, but I'm giving the edge to the Gators. Proove me wrong Cats!

FLA-79
UK--74
I just dont see UK coming out in the end with the W, although I would really love to see it more than anyone, I just think Florida is too strong and will play a solid final game on their homecourt and finally get off this schnide they have been on recently, but good luck to both teams and GO CATS!

UF-84
UK-73
I wish Kentucky the best, but the odds arent in there favor.
I would like to see Kentucky win but i am going to go with the Gators on there home court
FLA-76
UK-64
Fla not playing their best ball.. Hope that continues.. Got a feeling though that FLA will make a statement.. If tubby would turn these guys loose and let them play they could run with FLA.. But as we have seen the last 29 games he will try to slow it down.. We can't seem to get any good looks in our half court set because of too much dribbling.. Let em run tubby.. Whats it gonna hurt..

Im not picking against the cats.. I just hope tubby will let them play for a change..
I sure hope my Wildcats can pull this one out
Im gonna go with my cats in this but if they dont come out and make there shots they will lose .
Florida is playing bad, but they will come out with some fire and intensity this weekend on Senior Day, as I believe this will be most of the juniors' last games there as well. I think UK can keep it close but Florida will probably get back to basics and stick to their frontcourt in this one.
Florida 86 UK 69
the odds aren't for my team but im still going with kentucky.
kentucky wins by 5-7
Florida by as many as they want.
Florida is in a slump, but they will make sure no one will come on their own court and leave with a W...especially on Senior Day. Gators by 11.
How many Seniors do they have?
I'm unsure, but even if it is just one or two they will be fired up since it is also the home finale for the team.
Batpuff Wrote:Florida by as many as they want.

Right, since thats how it was at Rupp, and since thats how it was when they played LSU and UT last week...
Kentucky 88

Florida 52
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Kentucky 88

Florida 52

Rolleyes
If one really want's to know just how far Tubby has let the 'storried basketball program at the University of Kentucky' decline, one need not look any farther than this quote by Florida's Joakim Noah. 'Tis a darn shame that others now look on UK as a 'lesser opponent'. Shameful. Thanx Tubby.

"At the end of the day, it's basketball and this is what I love to do," Noah said told Florida reporters yesterday when asked about play in recent games. "And I have a great opportunity to play again on Sunday against the Kitty-Cats. I mean, what more could you ask for? This is what it's all about."

LINK TO NOAH'S COMMENT

Tubby Smiff and every current UK basketball player that laces up a jock strap needs to be ashamed. This is a monumental slap in the face to UK basketball. The house that Rupp built is being eaten away by Tubby Smiff's termites.
Hopes Kentucky pulls an ass whiping on Florida and ugly a$$ noah!!!!
Noah is a joke, I cant even stand to look at him! Hope this puts a little fire under UK's behind and they go to the swamp and get the job done!
-STATS- Wrote:Hope this puts a little fire under UK's behind and they go to the swamp and get the job done!

If it doesn't, there's not a player or coach on the UK team that doesn't squat to pee.
if UK plays their best ball then Fl. by 3. Especially at Fl..
Why can't you just put this in the Florida Kentucky thread? That's where it belongs..and that's where I'm putting it. (And that's where it is now)
alfus21 Wrote:Why can't you just put this in the Florida Kentucky thread? That's where it belongs..and that's where I'm putting it.

I thought this was the UK Fl thread..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I thought this was the UK Fl thread..

It is, I moved that in here. :eek:
The Gators will be fired up and ready to play hard today!!!I really feel sorry for UK what a way to end your regular season.This game will be a blow out as the Gators win by 10 or more points!!!