Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whos got games this saturday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
?????
plantmanky Wrote:?????

Pike County Bowl has two games. Pike Central vs Shelby Valley and Pikeville vs Lexington Christian.

Knox Central vs Danville should be a good matchup after seeing Danville is pretty good this year.
Westport travels to Johnson County.
3sporteagle Wrote:Pike County Bowl has two games. Pike Central vs Shelby Valley and Pikeville vs Lexington Christian.

Knox Central vs Danville should be a good matchup after seeing Danville is pretty good this year.

Those are all high school games. This thread is in the middle school forum, so I'm assuming it's only asking about MS games.
Corbin just beat bell 20-0 at bell. I will say Bell gave us all we wanted and so did the white hat, but hats off to a good bell county team. I look for them to give teams all they can handle this year and make a very strong run in playoffs.
Northern Pulaski traveled to BG to take on Brentwood Academy out of Nashville. 7th grade won 14-0 8th lost in what was a great game 28-20 leading for most the game.