Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 82 Georgia 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final on senior night.
Maybe they are gonna make a run. Go Big Blue!
Missed the game tonight but I listened to it on the radio, sounded like the 3-point shot came back to us tonight after it being non-existant during the rest of the season.
Congrats Cats. Perry had a career high 22, WTG.
WOW they still know how to win one.
Nice win for the Cats. No go down to the swamp land and go gator huntin. lol.
C-A-T-S cats cats cats
Missed the game tonight... Looks as if Kentucky played a good game, I really hope they impressed Jai Lucas. Congrats Cats, Now lets go woop some Gators!
Go Wildcats!
Shagari Alleyne was there as well. I have no clue why but he had front row seats.
Its about time they get a win again but i hope they can go to the swamp and get a win over the Gators but we could get chomped.
Just got done looking at the stats and UK shot 58% from the field. Perry had 22, Bradley had 18, Morris had 16 or 18, and Meeks had 11.
alfus21 Wrote:Shagari Alleyne was there as well. I have no clue why but he had front row seats.

Big Shugar as i like to call him was at the game to support the guys he came in with. Classy move from the big fella IMO.
alfus21 Wrote:Shagari Alleyne was there as well. I have no clue why but he had front row seats.
Alfus I hope this kid lands him a job professionly somehwere.He had a dunk against Indiana that was one of the best ever.He seemed like he was too darn far from the goal to dunk but he did.Cats looked good tonight!!!TongueirateSho
Good Game by Kentucky!!, congrats on the win
Congrats Cats....
Nice win for the cats
Not that this win was a good one or anything but I found it comical how many people come out of the woodwork to post about UK when they lose and nobody posts when they win. Similar to the Joe Crawford's house catching fire thread. I expected people to post more about it but it's only when UK loses are a Fire Tubby thread.