Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee 86 Florida 76
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Florida seems to be falling apart here towards the end of the season.
Congrats UT. Anyone see Pat Summitt as a cheerleader? Pretty entertaining.
Now that is how you " Get your head in the game" and play basketball fans! UT came out like someone had punched Smokey! Pearl is a GREAT coach!
alfus21 Wrote:Florida seems to be falling apart here towards the end of the season.

Florida lost 3 in a row just around this time in the season last year, too. What was this? 3 of 4 they've lost now? Maybe UK can slip in and steal 4 of 5 on Senior Night in the Swamp.
I dont think Florida is falling apart I think they are playing just like last year.Better to lose now than in the ncaa tourney.
Yea...go Tennessee
Its amazing how Florida is playing that poorly and everyone says they will be just fine. Let UK have back to back perfomances like that and it the sky would be falling. Simply Amazing.
Yea I agree Florida isn't falling apart even though I wish they were, but last night the Vols played like the team they are capable of playing as by puttin up 50 on Florida in the first half. Tennessee could be a surpise in the SEC come Tourney time since they proved they can be the top teams now, they have confidence.
wowo- i heard these but i didn't know if it was the truth-= but hey, ut has lofton-= uk could have had lofton what happened?
I still believe Florida is one of the top teams in the nation, hands down. Tennessee wanted this game more, and they got it!
I love to see florida lose but there holding back and resting now they be on fire come tourny time.