Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckeyes are No. 1. in AP Top 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How long will the #1 ranking last for the Buckeyes?

Link:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070226/ap_o...bkb_poll_4
A pretty good while IMO. They are coming together now, and with a healthy Greg Oden who is now getting use to using that right hand alot more than he has been, and with the supporting cast around him, they will be #1 for a while longer and should grab a #1 seed for the NCAA Tourney.
-STATS- Wrote:A pretty good while IMO. They are coming together now, and with a healthy Greg Oden who is now getting use to using that right hand alot more than he has been, and with the supporting cast around him, they will be #1 for a while longer and should grab a #1 seed for the NCAA Tourney.

I agree! They should end the season at #1!
WHAT !!!!!!!!!! Kentucky is not #1 what a sham
-STATS- Wrote:A pretty good while IMO. They are coming together now, and with a healthy Greg Oden who is now getting use to using that right hand alot more than he has been, and with the supporting cast around him, they will be #1 for a while longer and should grab a #1 seed for the NCAA Tourney.
I think they are a #1 seed if they win out or not along with Florida , UCLA , and Carolina if they win the ACC if they or UCLA loses then Wisconsin could slip in JMO
Hey Belfry Justice are there any way that someone could set up a ncaa bracket on here so we can fill it out just wondering
The Fan Wrote:Hey Belfry Justice are there any way that someone could set up a ncaa bracket on here so we can fill it out just wondering

We'll have a bracket posted on a site such as yahoo for the members of the site to keep track easier.
GO BUCKS!!! Florida IS NOT winning 2 National Championships in one year!
I dont think they will win the NC, there has been so much parody this year that anyone could win it.
i hope not long