Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Joe Crawford's Family coping with house fire..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Feb. 17, the second story of Crawford's Detroit home was destroyed in an electrical fire.

The blaze happened the day that UK lost 71-62 at No. 25 Alabama.

When the fire started, Joe's mom, Sylvia, was with his two younger brothers, Jordan and Jalen, attending the Michigan-Indiana basketball game while his father, Joe Sr., was at work for the city of Detroit's water department.

http://news.kypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...017/NEWS02

This is very sad for Joe and his family.
Man this is a sad situation for Joe and his family. I hope everything turns out well in the end and my prayers are with him and his family.
very sad to hear-=
i hope they can recovery-= my heartfelt wishes go out to the crawford family
I really hate to hear that. I hope everything is alright with Crawford and his family.
this is awful...at least nobody was hurt or killed in it. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
This is really sad to hear. Hope everything turns out alright and Crawford and family are ok.
Wow. Terrible news
I'm very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to them. I hope that they can rebuild very quickly. It won't bring back the memories that the house held but they need a good roof over their heads. Heartbreaking news.
This is sad news to hear i hope they get eveything going back for them.
hope everything will be alright
Here's Crawford discussing it after the Florida game.
>>>LINK