Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kalenna Azabuike Appreciation thread...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully we have found that elusive dependable "Go to Guy" all the analysts say we don't have. Great job tonight Kelena! Keep up the good work.

Career High 31 pts, 11 rebounds & 9 of 11 at the FT line

Way to KAZ !!! PDT_002
Kelena, is playing his best at the right time.. We need a goto guy like this every game
The cats really dont have a go to guy. They dont have a dominate all american player like some teams do. North carolina has mccants or felton, Duke JJ riddick. Those players are just clutch during pressure times. Uk has more of a younger team but i can see rondo being one of these players later in his career, along with morris.
Way to go Buike!! He's great!
Remember guys he doesn't have that added pressure of being worried about his Dad anymore. With his sentence behind him know Buike can just play ball.
what do u mean plz inform me
His dad had been charged with some crimes and it finally went to court and he was sentenced to I think four years. Its been going on if I remember correctly since around the tourney last year. Buike has had a lot of pressure dealing with this.
hes a solid player, but not a go to guy like everyone here is trying to say...thats why kentucky has been terrible come march the past 2 years, u need that one star player
He is one of the few UK players I like. Is he a 5th year senior?