Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congratulations Letcher Central And Perry Central!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations Letcher County Central Blue and Perry County Central Black for placing at state today! Letcher Central Blue placed 5th in the co-ed division and Perry Central Black placed 5th in the small varsity division. Both are wonderful squads who deserve some compliments for their hard work. They represented the 14th region well and showed the state that we are some of the best out there!
Any other local squads place?
Yea! One of the Pikeville squads placed 4th in small varsity, the other Pikeville squad placed 2nd in medium varsity (good job), and Prestonsburg placed 5th in traditional...
Sorry I should have posted this in the previous thread but it just came to my mind... Letcher County and Perry County was the only teams to place in the 14th region though, if thats what you were wondering. At first I just assumed this general area that we live in which most people include the 14th and the 15th regions.
congrats cougars
good luck next yr. cougars