Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #24 Villanova - 76 #3 Boston College - 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game was all Villanova

Second time in a row BC has been beat right after getting into the Top 5. Now will someone tell me whay they keep getting it ???
Because they've only lost two games and their conference isn't that bad.

Im not taking up for them tho, I hate them, and thinking that such a weakly team should get a #1 seed.

But about the game, Villanova had the lead the whole game I think and their fans were into the game. There was a questionable call at the end where a foul coulda been called, but that's just part of the game.
I have nothing againest Boston college but i feel that they shouldnt be in the top 5. They could have only lost two games but the top 25 poll's shouldnt be based upon those statistics. I havent yet to see them compete with a top ranked team. Yet, thats what they are based upon the rankings. unfortuneatly i didnt get to watch this game. It sounds like villinova was all over them for the start to the finish. Congrads on the win to nova. Any Stats guys?
The Big East is very good but I still think Boston College is overrated.
they still only have 2 losses...and they have a tuff schedule...o well i think there good..lol