Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Delete is an option?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of these post on Tubby have been up what seems for ever,,Does anyone object if someone with authority deletes these posts.We all seem to still keep posting.Im not asking to do anything illegal or mean just delete these same ol posts.Hat is off the person who will make a move and delete these posts,,there will be more and lets show a little class.
The posts probably won't be deleted. Just let them work their way off the page. There is really no reason TO delete them in my opinion.
thetribe Wrote:The posts probably won't be deleted. Just let them work their way off the page. There is really no reason TO delete them in my opinion.

I agree
To delete them would be to remove hundreds of very insightful, informative posts that people have put a lot of time, effort, and heart into. When no one responds to a topic then it will eventually work it's way down and go to another page. If these were to be deleted then there would just be more later on. Tubby Smith and the UK Wildcats IS college sports for most of the people in the state.
Well I disagree.Its okay to disagree.Some people will watch the same movie over and over,shucks I do.I would maybe change the title of the posts then,,just jokin on that.I wonder if tubby ever reads these posts?Confusedhh:
LOL, I am sure he doesn't read or watch anything in the state of Kentucky!
Yeah, why not. Delete 'em all!! Who needs the First Amendment anyway. Let's revert back to the Nazi days of Hitler and burn all the books and magazines that were unpopular and posed a threat to the Third Reich. Maybe even QQ can don a little mustache for us in his user pic.......j/k QQ. BTW...Tubby says he doesn't mind reading all the posts about him.

Seriously folks, if you don't want to read 'em, just don't click on 'em. It's that simple....even a caveman can do it.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Yeah, why not. Delete 'em all!! Who needs the First Amendment anyway. Let's revert back to the Nazi days of Hitler and burn all the books and magazines that were unpopular and posed a threat to the Third Reich. Maybe even QQ can don a little mustache for us in his user pic.......j/k QQ. BTW...Tubby says he doesn't mind reading all the posts about him.

Seriously folks, if you don't want to read 'em, just don't click on 'em. It's that simple....even a caveman can do it.

JEZZ, chill out Grassy Knoll Sniper. I agree with tribe, I see no reason to at this time.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:JEZZ, chill out Grassy Knoll Sniper. I agree with tribe, I see no reason to at this time.

Hey man, I am chilled. That was just a sarcastic attempt at humor toward the thread. Maybe I should have added some Smile Smile Smile 's. Tribe's correct. If the threads show no interest, they'll move down the page. Sorry if my post came across as a blast on Tribe. It was meant as 100% humor.
Yeah I agree with Tribe, no reason to delete them, they are doing nothing wrong at all.
-STATS- Wrote:Yeah I agree with Tribe, no reason to delete them, they are doing nothing wrong at all.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: .......a voice of reason.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Yeah, why not. Delete 'em all!! Who needs the First Amendment anyway. Let's revert back to the Nazi days of Hitler and burn all the books and magazines that were unpopular and posed a threat to the Third Reich. Maybe even QQ can don a little mustache for us in his user pic.......j/k QQ. BTW...Tubby says he doesn't mind reading all the posts about him.

Wow. That's all I can say.
This thread can be one of those that moves down the bottom of the page, where it now deserves to be.