Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Andre Woodsen heisman hopeful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What Does Everyone Think I Know It Is B-ball Season But This Is What Tubby Does To Me Is It Football Season Yet Dang.
I don't know about Heisman, but Woodson will certainly be an elite quarterback next season, IMO. He finished 8th in the nation in passing yards 7th in touchdown passes. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Kentucky had the #1 passing offense in the Southeastern Conference. He would have to have a spectacular year to be considered for Heisman, but I do think he will be one of the nation's best.
He will be one of the best, and IMO he will be under the radar some, and I would think he would like it better like that.
He will get hype about like Little did this preseason. The boy can play.. I KNOW THAT!
He has GREATLY improved!!I love football better than basketball anyday playboy.
rallo316 Wrote:What Does Everyone Think I Know It Is B-ball Season But This Is What Tubby Does To Me Is It Football Season Yet Dang.
You should probaly learn to put comma's, and not capitalize every word in ur sentence's.All Tubby has done this year is give you a team that is second in the SEC east and a 19-8 record, But i wouldnt expect you to know that because you dont even know how to write a correct sentence.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:You should probaly learn to put comma's, and not capitalize every word in ur sentence's.All Tubby has done this year is give you a team that is second in the SEC east and a 19-8 record, But i wouldnt expect you to know that because you dont even know how to write a correct sentence.

I wanted to correct your errors so bad, but I know if I did, someone would come in and correct mine.

But yea, I pretty much agree with everything you just said..
braves_fan_10 Wrote:You should probaly learn to put comma's, and not capitalize every word in ur sentence's.All Tubby has done this year is give you a team that is second in the SEC east and a 19-8 record, But i wouldnt expect you to know that because you dont even know how to write a correct sentence.
Last I saw, this was a thread on Andre Woodson being a Heisman candidate next season, not a grammar lesson.
hey braves 2nd place is first loser not good enough for me.
I believe Heisman could certainly be added to Andre Woodsons athletic awards. As long as the team can keep a solid record like we all know they are capable of next year and he improves off of last season its definately not out of the question. I mean look was Troy Smith expected to win or even be that great this year. Certainly it was known he was good and could play but no one knew he would win. It was all Brady Quinn.