Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KAPOS saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to wish EVERY squad in the 15th Region competing this weekend the best of LUCK! Bring home those titles!!!!:1:

A special Good Luck to the BELFRY PIRATES...... remember: OUR SHIP IS SAILING HIGHER!TongueirateSho
Seconded. Represent the 15th well! Big Grin
:Cheerlead Good Luck to everyone:Cheerlead .....

but especially to the Belfry Pirate Cheerleaders....TongueirateSho :Cheerlead
hazard loses...
Good Luck to the Prestonsburg Blackcats i truley believe that you all have a good shot at placing! Bring home the Trophey!!!
Your ship will sink next year!!!!!!!

friendofbelfry Wrote:I just wanted to wish EVERY squad in the 15th Region competing this weekend the best of LUCK! Bring home those titles!!!!:1:

A special Good Luck to the BELFRY PIRATES...... remember: OUR SHIP IS SAILING HIGHER!TongueirateSho
BUNDY Wrote:Your ship will sink next year!!!!!!!

We'll "sail" under that bridge when we get to it................sounds like a sore loser to me!

let's see if we can't get through this thread peaceful!:letsparty
Please stay on topic and play nice.
Good luck to all squads, especially the Prestonsburg Blackcats!
Good Luck To Hazard High School Cheerleaders!!! GO GIRLS!
Good luck PHS Co-Ed squad.....

and good luck to all others competing as well!!
LETS GO EC!* whoo Go Engineers*
boo hazard...
Not nice! Good Luck all girls! You all work very hard and deserve to have a good showing!
Dream_Weaver Wrote::Cheerlead Good Luck to everyone:Cheerlead .....

but especially to the Belfry Pirate Cheerleaders....TongueirateSho :Cheerlead

yea it definitely looked like they needed more than just good luck....
Good luck to powell pirates. Congrats on making it to state this year.
congrats cougars for placing 5th,.
How did Belfrys routine go at state?
CHILDISH !!!! GROW UP
midback8 Wrote:boo hazard...
15thfan Wrote:yea it definitely looked like they needed more than just good luck....

OK, we get it .......you are not a fan of BELFRY!
Congrats to Phelps Co-ed squad!
They definately made a wonderful first year impression!!
:Cheerlead
friendofbelfry Wrote:OK, we get it .......you are not a fan of BELFRY!

DEFINITELY not.
5_blush_5 Wrote:How did Belfrys routine go at state?

....i was expecting alot better...i wasnt impressed none what so ever.....
Not trying to be mean but i thought it was pretty funny that Belfry's routine at state was totally different than the 1 for regions......it looked like they tryed to take some of Magoffin Cheerleaders stunts and their music.....sorry but thats pretty sad.....o yea and it was pretty bad to be a sore loser and have one of belfrys cheerleaders looks at one of MC's cheerleaders and say something to the effect that "It doesn't matter we beat u anyway"......whts up with that??
i was at state and every 15th region team was really good i was proud to say i was from the 15th region!!!!