Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 81 Auburn 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to the Cats!
Buike finished with 31 points and 11 rebounds
UK has no killer instinct....They will need to develop that in a hurry....Time is running out before the tournament.

This game was ugly until Tubby pulled the starters in the second half....

They will need to play their A+ game at Bama on Saturday if they expect to win it.

It's time for the 6am practices again I believe
yea but congrads on this win. They did play to their full potential in this one but they won thats all that matters right now. Hopefully they can pull it out the alabama game....
Azuibuke had an awesome game finishing with 30. He also had some great blocks early where he just jumped outta the gym.
Im still wondering what happened to Shagari this time, I know he didnt go to his classes a few weeks ago, but whats wrong now.
Rondo played with the last enthusiasm as any player I have ever seen, it was horrible.
I was sickened by their play overall and they need to start making their free throws.
The game updates was an awesome display of post padding. Six pages of updates on every score and foul.
did azubuke set a personal record for points in this game???
As far as the update thread call it what you want but when it didn't give you a post for each reply when it would just build on the previous thread the update threads were done then to. For the most part myself, BP and 15RC try to get each UK game. For one I've missed part or all of some UK games this year and I like being able to come in and read and get a run down of the game. Call it what you want but I hope someone continues with it. I probably won't be around for the game tomorrow so PLEASE BP or 15 RC give us the updates but if I'm here I'll throw mine in also.