Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Vandy Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully Kentucky can come away with the win,game starts at 2 pm this sunday...GO CATS
Well I am not holding my breath on this one. If they start out like they have the last 10 games getting down by 10 plus then it will be nasty!!!!!!
Vandy by 15
Vandy big time!
UK by 5
Memorial Coliseum= one tough place to play on the road. Hate to say it----Vandy by 10. (hope I'm wrong)
Got to go with my wildcats in this one. I think they'll pull out the upset. And yes im calling it an upset,after Vandy winning over Florida, and Vanderbilt is tough place to play.
The wildcats ought to come out fired up.When is the last time we won a game everyone thought we would lose.alfus help me out.Alfus, like you , I tried to stay supportive of Tubby and the cats and still know that is the only thing we should and can do but its their terrible style and lack of intensity that causes some of us to lose it for a little while and write mean and hurtful things about our beloved Cats,,,for this I apologise to all!!
This one gets UGLY real quick.....VANDY BY 14
Vandy will win by 12 or more!!!
Kentucky by 7 I think. Will be a tough game though. Vandy can be very good at times. I hate the gym too. Very tough place to play.
Vandy by 10
Vandy plays with too much FIRE every game and intensity like that will beat an unfocused and heartless team like Kentucky every time! Mean post..YES..Is it the truth..You better believe it!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Vandy plays with too much FIRE every game and intensity like that will beat an unfocused and heartless team like Kentucky every time! Mean post..YES..Is it the truth..You better believe it!

They didn't play with too much fire last night.
No they didn't Alfus. Kind of somes the ENTIRE S.E.C. up this year doesn't it! For as long as I can remember, I have NEVER seen the NCAA so up and down with teams! I am GUARANTEEING a 15 seed beating a 2 seed this year! Talent is just too solid with what seems like EVERY OTHER TEAM!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:No they didn't Alfus. Kind of somes the ENTIRE S.E.C. up this year doesn't it! For as long as I can remember, I have NEVER seen the NCAA so up and down with teams! I am GUARANTEEING a 15 seed beating a 2 seed this year! Talent is just too solid with what seems like EVERY OTHER TEAM!

Smile Yeah it's been the craziest year I've ever seen. Seems like George Mason started a revolution. Anybody could win it this year.
And look at George Mason this year! Like I said..SUMS IT UP, lol!
Vandy by 10...
Vanderbilt is tough at home and I think UK cannot afford to go down by 10+ points and try to come back, cause its not gonna work as long as Foster and Byers are playing for Vandy. I'll stay with my Cats cause they really need this one.

UK-72
Vandy-66
Vandy by 12
I have to go with the Big Blue in this one.
UK needs this one and they know it. I think they pull out the upset by 7.
Cats will get killed and then,,,let the crying begin!!
Vandy by 10.
Im with u on this one Playboy, Vandy should win it by 10 or more, unless by some miracle, UK comes out hot and everybody plays the way that all of us know they can if they wanted to. I dont see that happening though, ill stick with Vandy.
Vandy lives and dies by the 3 ball. If they're on fire like against Florida they win. If they're not hitting them then UK wins, and maybe in big fashion too much like Tennessee and Miss. State did to Vandy.
Vandy 73 Kentucky 66
UK by 4
vandy by however much they want