Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK and LSU game thread!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well whats there to say but here we go again. They just stink up the floor.
Amen Batbuff,,Does Kentucky have anybody that can actually make a move on someone and drive to the basket and actually make a shot.NO.How could this team win 18 games.They SUCK and thank the good Lord Im a west Virginia first.Being a Kentucky fan is way too hard!!!!I dont have the patience.I hate watching them!!I quess I find a little comfort in thinking they will come back,,,but dont have the energy to stay and watch.
If UK doesn't pull this one out, Alfus and Corndog will be on suicide watch.....Smile
Being a Kentucky fan is way too hard!!!!Nothing but whining and heartache and Im as bad as anyone.
Kentucky doesnt deserve to go the big Dance.
Smile The brought woo in.He will ignite them!!
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:If UK doesn't pull this one out, Alfus and Corndog will be on suicide watch.....Smile

Well GNS there is no call for that type of talk. You dont have to agree with me or anyelse but this will not be allowed joking or not.
Just joking bud....You did see the little emoticon at the end didn't ya?
Woo scores!!!!!Lead to 8
Cats never block out, they need to take their tampax off.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Kentucky doesnt deserve to go the big Dance.

......and they may not either.
Wow cant even put 25 up in a half. Crap Lawrence Co put up 20. in the first half tonight.
Im sorry for being so negative,, but I thought I might get rewarded by the basketball gods for always being positive and not bashing the Cats but their the worst team I see playing on TV.I mean even when they win its ugly.Take me home country roads out of this basketball Hell were all involved in being a Ky fan.Tubby has to go!!!
Leads cut to 5 on a Meeks jumper but blood pressure is sky high and hemmroids feel like chicken livers.
I would start Meeks Batbuff,
I guess every dawg gets lucky every now and then.
I have said they need to start the three freshman all along.
How about the technical on the LSU coach?Cats need all the help the stripes will give them!!
WV got beat on the road tonight at Providence Batbuff.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Just joking bud....You did see the little emoticon at the end didn't ya?

But he said "joking or not joking" still not good to say something like that.
Kentucky leds 47-46!
Morris just scored his 1000 point!
Congratulations to the big fellow!
yea and what got him in the game he stops doing and th at was the press!!!
Meeks is playing great right now. Hopefully some other Cats will pick it up. We need Crawford to start scoring. I'm not sure that he has scored yet.
Looks like the Cats are going to get off the schnide! What a relief!
Good thing Glen Davis didn't play, that's all I got to say...