Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dook - 60 Georgia Tech - 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really close game, came down to free throws, was hoping GT would pull this one out.....
Way to go Duke lol
I thought Georgia Tech was going to pull it out but no go.
why dont u guys call them by there proper name duke? lol...im sure u wouldnt like it if i started calling kentucky like kendoooky... Smile ..just a thought
They say dook because it is supposed to be some kind of joke that Maryland fans made up. It is fun to be ignorant and make fun of the Blue Devils, but say what you will Duke's new class is gonna be great and they will no longer have depth problems. We are gonna miss Ewing next year , but there are plenty of new frosh to step up.
dont they lose shelden williams...if hes there next year..duke will be unfortunately final four contenders again....just shows u wut a great coach k really is...by far better than ne other d-1 coach in america..and no tubbys not even in the top 5...lmao
I agree with ya VonWafer.. I'm not a big duke fan or anthing like that.. But I have to give them credit.. Coach K makes them work their butts off, and hustle.
I love to watch Jarret Jack play. After watching his style I even casme up with a nickname for him Jarret the Jack Rabbit. For some reason he reminds me of a rabbit. I came up with this name about 2 years ago while watching GT play in the Alaska Shootout
by the way..my preseason national champion was georgia tech...and my o my do i feel like an idiot now..just cant believe there struggling so much...