Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Open Job: North Pulaski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do they go to now? They are primed to be one of the best teams in D1 next season.
My guess is that they will promote from within. Depending on who Foley will takes with him.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:My guess is that they will promote from within. Depending on who Foley will takes with him.

I am pretty sure the succession order has been in place for some time, for when the time came. Northern will be fine.
From my understanding they are opening it up for everyone? Any names?
Mark_my_words Wrote:From my understanding they are opening it up for everyone? Any names?

What did Foley teach in the classroom at Northern?
plantmanky Wrote:What did Foley teach in the classroom at Northern?

Health & Physical Education
Wildcat18 Wrote:Health & Physical Education

Thats what I thought. If they are looking outside the system this could be an interesting hire.
Did Coach Russell get moved to the high school or will he be taking over the middle school program?
Fooseball Devil Wrote:Did Coach Russell get moved to the high school or will he be taking over the middle school program?

Coach Russell was never at Northern Middle. He is an assistant for Coach Hines at the high school.
New coach announcement should be made at anytime.