Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LSU @ Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/Predictions?

Keep this topic on the game only, and not ANOTHER Tubby thread.
Thoughts?
If Kentucky puts 40 minutes together, I see them winning by 10+
I feel as if UK will and better get back to the winning side with this game! UK by 10 or 15 in this game.

:Cheerlead
UK by 9 points. Should be a good one.
i swear if i lose 50000 to LSU ill cry
I know this is going to shock alfus, but I see Kentucky winning by 8. If they don't...... well.....that's another thread.
UK will accidently pull one out, 35-33. In six overtimes...Perry and Thomas play all 70 minutes. Neither score.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:UK will accidently pull one out, 35-33. In six overtimes...Perry and Thomas play all 70 minutes. Neither score.

Smile Good one TidesHoss Smile

You may actually be closer to the truth than you think. :Clap:
Uk 73
Lsu 65
LSU isn't doing so good..I'll take KY by 12
UK loses again........they'll be down 10 with 8 minutes to go....comeback within 2 and lose by 4

I have given up on this team....Tubby has made a mockery of Kentucky Basketball. This program has went down the drain folks.

I have taken my blue tinted glasses off finally and I see the light...this team sucks, we have no wins versus the top 25 at all, the only wins we can get is to sub .500 teams or lower.

Its time for a change at Kentucky !
BelfryPride Wrote:UK loses again........they'll be down 10 with 8 minutes to go....comeback within 2 and lose by 4

I have given up on this team....Tubby has made a mockery of Kentucky Basketball. This program has went down the drain folks.

I have taken my blue tinted glasses off finally and I see the light...this team sucks, we have no wins versus the top 25 at all, the only wins we can get is to sub .500 teams or lower.

Its time for a change at Kentucky !

I thought you gave up last year already? Smile
alfus21 Wrote:I thought you gave up last year already? Smile

Smile Me too Al. But id be willing to bet my Mod position against his Admin position that UK will NOT lose to the LSU Tigers. Some people seem to think that UK is the only team in the world that struggles sometimes. LSU would lose to EKU this year...
Uk- 86
Lsu-72
Kentucky is almost better at every postion. But UK hasn't played up to there best in the past three games. One thing they need to do to win this is come out strong, and don't try to come from behind in the second half cause its not working. Expect Ramel Bradley and Randolph Morris to have big games.

UK-77
LSU-64
corndog23 Wrote:But id be willing to bet my Mod position against his Admin position that UK will NOT lose to the LSU Tigers.

If that is indeed the bet, I'll be pulling with everything I have, dragging out all the voodoo dolls and putting every hex I know of on Kentucky. C'mon LSU!!!
If UK plays the way they should then they will come out on top. If they play like they did against Alabama, they will lose!
its a toss-=up-= but i say. it will be a close one-= so who knows
I say UK turns things around sort of, and wins by 8.
UK by 6
Looks as if UK may catch a break for LSU game......

Late news out of Baton Rouge is that Glen 'Big Baby' Davis may not be making the trip to Lexington tomorrow night. The injury is not severe, but John 'I couldnt coach my way out of a paper bag' Brady says that he doesnt believe he will be ready tomorrow night:

"If he doesn't make this trip, we will try and get him healthy in the next three or four days," Brady said. "We will take off Wednesday and we will determine if he can go this weekend (against Florida at home) by the practices. If he can get himself well to practice, then he has earned the right to play."

OK......now that Davis probably isn't playing, I'm uping my original predicted UK victory margain from 8 to 9 now.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Looks as if UK may catch a break for LSU game......

Late news out of Baton Rouge is that Glen 'Big Baby' Davis may not be making the trip to Lexington tomorrow night. The injury is not severe, but John 'I couldnt coach my way out of a paper bag' Brady says that he doesnt believe he will be ready tomorrow night:

"If he doesn't make this trip, we will try and get him healthy in the next three or four days," Brady said. "We will take off Wednesday and we will determine if he can go this weekend (against Florida at home) by the practices. If he can get himself well to practice, then he has earned the right to play."

I don't think Kentucky needed this break seeing as how Davis' teammates haven't played well this season at all, but I will say if he doesn't play and Kentucky has trouble with LSU tomorrow then it may be worse than I thought.
Alfus, my bud, you're gonna hafta get on top of this UK stuff. Twice now today you've dropped the ball. Once on not reporting the verbal of Greene and now not reporting that Davis will not play tomorrow against the Cats. Mercy sakes alive, guy! Get with the program!
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Alfus, my bud, you're gonna hafta get on top of this UK stuff. Twice now today you've dropped the ball. Once on not reporting the verbal of Greene and now not reporting that Davis will not play tomorrow against the Cats. Mercy sakes alive, guy! Get with the program!

I told you earlier I'm studying for 2 tests tomorrow. :popcorn:
Maybe I'll post some good stuff after them tomorrow.
alfus21 Wrote:I told you earlier I'm studying for 2 tests tomorrow. :popcorn:
Maybe I'll post some good stuff after them tomorrow.

I hope so.......you're beginning to disappoint me bigtime. Rolleyes
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Looks as if UK may catch a break for LSU game......

OK......now that Davis probably isn't playing, I'm uping my original predicted UK victory margain from 8 to 9 now.

Come on GKS, your not completely on top of things. Atleast post a link.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:I hope so.......you're beginning to disappoint me bigtime. Rolleyes

Oh no. That means so much to me. Smile
corndog23 Wrote:Come on GKS, your not completely on top of things. Atleast post a link.

Nah.....just take my word for it.:dontthink
Glen Big Baby Davis is not playing tonight and didnt even make the trip.
Pages: 1 2