Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 61 Marquette 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cardinals guard Jerry Smith hits 3 pointer at the buzzer as the Louisville squad takes over soul posession of third place in the Big East!!!!The Cardinals played a slow but effective game and came out with the big win over 12th ranked Marquette.This should serve notice that Pitino and his team are back!!!! Congrats Cards!!!!!! TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :letsparty
Wow, with that W I think L'ville has solidified a slot into the NC2A Tourney. Big win for them.
I won't complain too much about this. I hope Louisville continues to win the BigLeast. It will make Kentucky's RPI stay high and make the win over Louisville look even better.
The BigLeast as you call it is better than Conference USA!!! I don't care if Louisville was in the A-10 or Sunbelt I just want them to win!!!I Hated to hear that UK has forgotten what basketball is all about this year.Tubby is a real Chump..I mean Champ!!! :lmao:
cardsfan Wrote:The BigLeast as you call it is better than Conference USA!!! I don't care if Louisville was in the A-10 or Sunbelt I just want them to win!!!I Hated to hear that UK has forgotten what basketball is all about this year.Tubby is a real Chump..I mean Champ!!! :lmao:

2 wins over ranked teams doesn't exactly make Louisville the Champs of the world. Just maybe the BigLeast. And the A-10 is 2-0 against Louisville this season so I wouldn't be mentioning them too much.

Let's not forget who has 3 wins in a row over who here alright? Smile
We will just have to wait and see which team does better in the Big Dance.By the way who was the last team to make it to the Final Four?I think it was Uof L!!
cardsfan Wrote:We will just have to wait and see which team does better in the Big Dance.By the way who was the last team to make it to the Final Four?I think it was Uof L!!

True that. But who was the last team to play in the NIT. I think it was U of L. When was the last time UL beat UK. I think it was 2003?
You are right,but if the Wildcats don't start winning they will be heading down the same road as the Cards last year.I think the biggest difference between UofL and Uk fans are that Cardinal fans realize you are not going to win every game every season and we are therefore more practical and not so outrageous about losses!! (ONLY to UK LOL!!!)
cardsfan Wrote:You are right,but if the Wildcats don't start winning they will be heading down the same road as the Cards last year.I think the biggest difference between UofL and Uk fans are that Cardinal fans realize you are not going to win every game every season and we are therefore more practical and not so outrageous about losses!! (ONLY to UK LOL!!!)

I know, and I envy that about UL fans. They are somewhat rational in their thought process.
Copngrats UL
Congrats UL
Big win by U of L! Will look good tourney time.
This was such a huge win for the Cards... and even bigger to know that we can rely on J-Smith in the clutch and not just T-Will...
Glad to see a team from the state of Kentucky actually play a full game! Congrats Cards!
Congrats Louisville