Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vandy 83 Florida 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final. Just figured I'd start it for discussion purposes.
Vandy has the ingredients to make a good tournament run.. BTW, Did you see Stallings smack Noahs hands and tell him to get off. I was cracking up..Smile
these are the two best teams in the SEC, although Vandy won, I still think Florida is the best team in the country...Vandy was ON FIRE all game long. Byers and Foster had 24 for them, and they lit it up from behind the arc. It was 35-27 at the half, and it stayed between 6 and 8 till about 4 minutes to go and Vandy just put them away..Nobody in America could have beaten the 'Dores today. Congrats Vandy!!
I'm curious to see who Noah will take a swipe at next. Maybe a ref or mascot?
Congrats to Vanderbilt. Gosh I dread when UK goes there.
-STATS- Wrote:Congrats to Vanderbilt. Gosh I dread when UK goes there.

:yikes:
alfus21 Wrote:I'm curious to see who Noah will take a swipe at next. Maybe a ref or mascot?

Im gonna go out on a limb and say Lee Humphrey's bare bottom.
corndog23 Wrote:Im gonna go out on a limb and say Lee Humphrey's bare bottom.

Smile but what did Noah do? I didnt catch it on TV?
-STATS- Wrote:Smile but what did Noah do? I didnt catch it on TV?

He and Coach Stallings got into a sissy fight for the basketball. Nothing big, just a bunch of little school girls slapping eachother on the wrists. some people call it flirting.
I wish Kentucky players would fight over the ball!!!
It's gonna be bad when UK goes to Vandy.:ChairHit:
Awesome win for Vandy to put Flordia back in its place, im not saying there not a good team but they had there heads in the clouds looking down at everyone as if they had won the 2007 NCAA championship already.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I wish Kentucky players would fight over the ball!!!

:Thumbs:

With coaches?
SmileSmile
alfus21 Wrote:With coaches?
my goodness no, they might hurt themselves by doing that...wouldnt want them to exert anykind of energy and actually do something that might strip them of their "softest team in the country" tag.
congrats Vandy
Iron_Man5 Wrote:Awesome win for Vandy to put Flordia back in its place, im not saying there not a good team but they had there heads in the clouds looking down at everyone as if they had won the 2007 NCAA championship already.

I totally agree.

Vandy is a really tough place to play.
Im not a Florida fan, but I still think Flordia is the best team in the country. But their heads were getting to be too big for thier shoulders. The close UK game and this lose might straighten them out and make them get down to business next month.
Vandy is as good as anyone.