Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shocking UK Statistic For Last 3 Games Played
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if anyone is aware of this or not, but Kentucky has had the lead for only 6:35 in the 120 minutes played in their last 3 games with Florida, Tennessee and Alabama. People, THIS CRAP IS NOT UK BASKETBALL and someting MUST BE DONE about it quick.....and this with the #1 recruiting class in the nation a few years back. Tubby had better right this ship or the entire Big Blue Nation will be resting on the bottom of the ocean soon.
wanna know the worst number not mentioned in that? They have ZERO W's..and its going to get a LOT worse in the next couple of weeks. Mark my words, Mildcat fans. Just wait until Vandy (for the 4th time in a row) and Florida (6th straight time) wipe the floor with them. Again.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Not sure if anyone is aware of this or not, but Kentucky has had the lead for only 6:35 in the 120 minutes played in their last 3 games with Florida, Tennessee and Alabama. People, THIS CRAP IS NOT UK BASKETBALL and someting MUST BE DONE about it quick.....and this with the #1 recruiting class in the nation a few years back. Tubby had better right this ship or the entire Big Blue Nation will be resting on the bottom of the ocean soon.
This is a depressing feeling.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:wanna know the worst number not mentioned in that? They have ZERO W's..and its going to get a LOT worse in the next couple of weeks. Mark my words, Mildcat fans. Just wait until Vandy (for the 4th time in a row) and Florida (6th straight time) wipe the floor with them. Again.

WOW, I vote to kick vandy and florida out of the conference:igiveup:
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Not sure if anyone is aware of this or not, but Kentucky has had the lead for only 6:35 in the 120 minutes played in their last 3 games with Florida, Tennessee and Alabama. People, THIS CRAP IS NOT UK BASKETBALL and someting MUST BE DONE about it quick.....and this with the #1 recruiting class in the nation a few years back. Tubby had better right this ship or the entire Big Blue Nation will be resting on the bottom of the ocean soon.

:ChairHit: Kentucky is getting their butts handed to them
I hope that many will start to open their eyes and see the entire picture. We need a new leader to guide this team!

Tubby might be washed up! :wash: :lame:
That would help some QQ! LOL
BelfryJustice Wrote:That would help some QQ! LOL

From the looks of it, it wont help "too" much
if Kentucky dont end up getting kicked out first, LOL
BelfryJustice Wrote:That would help some QQ! LOL
Man, you guys whine more than 2 year olds. It's one thing to be negative and upset but nobody is arguing with you here and you just keep whining and complaining.

If you really think it's this bad then cheer for another team or something since you guys have no confidence in this team, but I think they can still get it done if they pull it together.
your right alfus....theyre gonna win the national championship...Tubby, his horrible coaching and this softass bunch of delicate flowers some people call a team has been snowballing us all year. Im not complaining, and Im not whining, Im being realistic. They are at best the 5th best team in the conference. And thats stretching it. In no way shape or form are they even close to a top 25 team, and they arent going to come together. They are playing the season out, no enthusiasm, heart, desire, anything. They cant wait to get this year over with. And it shows.
alfus21 Wrote:Man, you guys whine more than 2 year olds. It's one thing to be negative and upset but nobody is arguing with you here and you just keep whining and complaining.

If you really think it's this bad then cheer for another team or something since you guys have no confidence in this team, but I think they can still get it done if they pull it together.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:your right alfus....theyre gonna win the national championship...Tubby, his horrible coaching and this softass bunch of delicate flowers everybody calls a team has been snowballing us all year. Im not complaining, and Im not whining, Im being realistic. They are at best the 5th best team in the conference. And thats stretching it.

C'mon man. I never said they were going to win the Championship nor did I personally attack the players. So try not to get so personally defensive about it.

If you're not complaining and not whining I don't know what you're doing, but by being realistic you would be saying things other than "UK will get kicked out of the conference first" That's 100% asinine and if you had any other point of view or if I was saying anything similar it would be considered whining and complaining.

Honestly though man, I don't know how I'm supposed to respond or not consider that whining when you speak such fatuous statements.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:your right alfus....theyre gonna win the national championship...Tubby, his horrible coaching and this softass bunch of delicate flowers some people call a team has been snowballing us all year. Im not complaining, and Im not whining, Im being realistic. They are at best the 5th best team in the conference. And thats stretching it. In no way shape or form are they even close to a top 25 team, and they arent going to come together. They are playing the season out, no enthusiasm, heart, desire, anything. They cant wait to get this year over with. And it shows.

C'mon man. I never said they were going to win the Championship nor did I personally attack the players. So try not to get so personally defensive about it.

If you're not complaining and not whining I don't know what you're doing, but by being realistic you would be saying things other than "UK will get kicked out of the conference first" That's 100% asinine and if you had any other point of view or if I was saying anything similar it would be considered whining and complaining.

Honestly though man, I don't know how I'm supposed to respond or not consider that whining when you speak such fatuous statements.

I honestly would like to know how you know these players are ready to get the season over with, when I personally know otherwise. As I said before, they are just as upset as the fans and they do want to win. They feel the pressure everyday and want to win for themselves and the state.
Wonder who Tubby's gonna blame this season for the collapse of the team? Last year it was Rondo who was the goat. My bet is Bradley. All Tub has to do is look in the mirror to find the real cause of this team's lack of success.
I honestly thought that UK had the talent this year to do great things. If we don't go to at least Final Four this year I would say that Kentucky will be even more upset with Tubby. I'm not pointing fingers at Tubby now but something is going wrong in this picture. The freshman are really talented for us and we have some of my favorite senior pictures back so why aren't we doing anything?
Well they dont play as a team the only one you see diving on the floor for lose balls is Bradley. They just stand and watch when they dont have the ball. The best thing Tubby could do is press press, press and press some more. He has the bench so use them,. Crap today the only time they showed any life was when he was pressing.
ok, I was only joking when I said they were going to get kicked out of the conference. I assure you they wont. Most 9-7 teams dont get kicked out of a conference they dominated at one time. So we are all safe there. And even if I was complaining, I have EVERY right to complain about not being satisfied with being the 5th or 6th best team in the conference. Tubby gets paid darn good money to win there. And to be a second tier team in the country just flat out isnt going to get it done. Nothing I have said would be considered asinine. As a matter of fact, 99% of Big Blue Nation agrees with me on my asinine point of view. And yes, I believe they are playing the season to just get it over with. Did you hear what Randolph Morris said? "My head wasnt in the game, thats why we got off to a bad start"...Yeah, thats great Randolph, especially when your 26 games into the damn season. This Kentucky team has the least character of any team in the SEC. They have more talent than anybody but Florida, and we get this. They might accidently beat LSU, but after that its a crap shoot with Georgia, and they will get pounded by Vandy and Florida..So yeah, I stick by my standing that they are playing to get it over..I have no problem whatsoever with you sticking by your guns. I think your a true fan and definitely a credit to the 23,000 at Rupp. But seriously alfus, as big a fan as you are, YOU deserve more than this. I do, and every UK fan on BGR does as well...
alfus21 Wrote:C'mon man. I never said they were going to win the Championship nor did I personally attack the players. So try not to get so personally defensive about it.

I honestly would like to know how you know these players are ready to get the season over with, when I personally know otherwise. As I said before, they are just as upset as the fans and they do want to win. They feel the pressure everyday and want to win for themselves and the state.
Another Shocking Tubby Stat

Tubby is 2-13 in last 15 games against ranked teams. :igiveup:

A few posters here claiming that Ricky P isn't doing so good at Louisville, at least he's beaten 2 top 10 teams in the past 2 weeks....and on their HOME COURT to boot. I'd take Ricky P back in a New York minute.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:ok, I was only joking when I said they were going to get kicked out of the conference. I assure you they wont. Most 9-7 teams dont get kicked out of a conference they dominated at one time. So we are all safe there. And even if I was complaining, I have EVERY right to complain about not being satisfied with being the 5th or 6th best team in the conference. Tubby gets paid darn good money to win there. And to be a second tier team in the country just flat out isnt going to get it done. Nothing I have said would be considered asinine. As a matter of fact, 99% of Big Blue Nation agrees with me on my asinine point of view. And yes, I believe they are playing the season to just get it over with. Did you hear what Randolph Morris said? "My head wasnt in the game, thats why we got off to a bad start"...Yeah, thats great Randolph, especially when your 26 games into the damn season. This Kentucky team has the least character of any team in the SEC. They have more talent than anybody but Florida, and we get this. They might accidently beat LSU, but after that its a crap shoot with Georgia, and they will get pounded by Vandy and Florida..So yeah, I stick by my standing that they are playing to get it over..I have no problem whatsoever with you sticking by your guns. I think your a true fan and definitely a credit to the 23,000 at Rupp. But seriously alfus, as big a fan as you are, YOU deserve more than this. I do, and every UK fan on BGR does as well...

I can assure you that 99% of the fanbase agrees with you, just because most people on bluegrassrivals do and the fact that much of Catspause does doesn't make it 99% of the fanbase.

At least 4/5 of Rupp Arena cheers when Tubby's name is announced, and most people not residing in East Kentucky still like Tubby Smith. So by saying 99% of the fanbase agrees with your point of view your asinine statements continue.

And if you honestly want to know how I personally know they don't want to get the season over with then PM me because trust me, I know they don't.

And LSU has the least character in the SEC.

Like I've said before. If Kentucky doesn't do something amazing to finish the season and shows no heart down the stretch my opinion on Coach Smith may change. I would probably welcome a change even thought I also wouldn't mind that much if Tubby stayed.

I'll reserve judgment until the end of the season and just let it play out.
TidesHoss, while i respect your opinion, i have to disagree with one thing you said. We as UK fans dont DESERVE anything. It is a pleasure to be able to root for the University of Kentucky Wildcats. They dont owe me anything. Those 7 banners in Rupp Arena, those 30+ All Americans, those 5 Hall of Fame Coaches are payment enough. If anything, I owe UK more, because they have supplied my life with some fantastic moments and glorious feelings.
I agree with u TidesHoss32. Some UK fans just cant see what is happening right in front of their eyes. They just cant accept that UK is terrible. If they cant see that the players could care less if they won or not then what does it take to prove it to them. UK fans, OPEN YOUR EYES.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I agree with u TidesHoss32. Some UK fans just cant see what is happening right in front of their eyes. They just cant accept that UK is terrible. If they cant see that the players could care less if they won or not then what does it take to prove it to them. UK fans, OPEN YOUR EYES.

Terrible only in the eyes of UK fans. The rest of the nation knows that 18-8 is not terrible.

The players do care, and once again I know this for a fact. I'd love to know how everybody knows the players don't care.
corndog23 Wrote:TidesHoss, while i respect your opinion, i have to disagree with one thing you said. We as UK fans dont DESERVE anything. It is a pleasure to be able to root for the University of Kentucky Wildcats. They dont owe me anything. Those 7 banners in Rupp Arena, those 30+ All Americans, those 5 Hall of Fame Coaches are payment enough. If anything, I owe UK more, because they have supplied my life with some fantastic moments and glorious feelings.

Corndog I believe that brought some tears to my eyes.
cards_athlete Wrote:Corndog I believe that brought some tears to my eyes.

I could hear "My Old Kentucky Home" playing in the background as I read corndog's post.....Smile
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:I could hear "My Old Kentucky Home" playing in the background as I read corndog's post.....Smile

Im actually going to be singing that song in one of my classes Tuesday. :rockon:
alfus21 Wrote:Terrible only in the eyes of UK fans. The rest of the nation knows that 18-8 is not terrible.

The players do care, and once again I know this for a fact. I'd love to know how everybody knows the players don't care.
how do you know this for a fact are you in the inner ciecle down there
The Fan Wrote:how do you know this for a fact are you in the inner ciecle down there

I never stated that.
I've said "PM me if you need to know" about this earlier.
corndog23 Wrote:Im actually going to be singing that song in one of my classes Tuesday. :rockon:

Oh my!! Rolleyes I'm trying to imagine that......:lmao: Anyway, good luck corndog. :thumpsup:
ok, youve used the term asinine one too many times...4/5 of Rupp Arena cheers when his name is announced? How do you know that? Do you ask all 23,0000+? How do you know that 18,400 people (out of 23,000, thats 80%)cheer him when his name is called. So by saying that 80% of the people in Rupp cheer his name, THAT is asinine..and I can assure you, that although I might be a smidge off that 99% statement, its not by much. And no, Im not that shallow to say that "just because everybody on bgr dont like him, doesnt mean the rest of the state dont". I travel all around the state as part of my job, 65 hours a week, and I can assure you alfus, that very few people in this state wants him to be our coach. Maybe the college kids on campus like him as coach, but very few people...ALL AROUND THE STATE dont want him there. Not just in eastern Kentucky. The fact that you cant see that we're sliding and sliding FAST is asinine.
alfus21 Wrote:I can assure you that 99% of the fanbase agrees with you, just because most people on bluegrassrivals do and the fact that much of Catspause does doesn't make it 99% of the fanbase.

At least 4/5 of Rupp Arena cheers when Tubby's name is announced, and most people not residing in East Kentucky still like Tubby Smith. So by saying 99% of the fanbase agrees with your point of view your asinine statements continue.

And if you honestly want to know how I personally know they don't want to get the season over with then PM me because trust me, I know they don't.

And LSU has the least character in the SEC.

Like I've said before. If Kentucky doesn't do something amazing to finish the season and shows no heart down the stretch my opinion on Coach Smith may change. I would probably welcome a change even thought I also wouldn't mind that much if Tubby stayed.

I'll reserve judgment until the end of the season and just let it play out.
when you get paid to win, and you dont....by God I deserve more. Ill be selfish about it. I as a UK fan am spoiled, and this 22-13, 22-12 crap shouldnt cut it to anybody that pays taxes.
corndog23 Wrote:TidesHoss, while i respect your opinion, i have to disagree with one thing you said. We as UK fans dont DESERVE anything. It is a pleasure to be able to root for the University of Kentucky Wildcats. They dont owe me anything. Those 7 banners in Rupp Arena, those 30+ All Americans, those 5 Hall of Fame Coaches are payment enough. If anything, I owe UK more, because they have supplied my life with some fantastic moments and glorious feelings.
Pages: 1 2