Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Of all college coaches in Ky,which One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of all the head coaches in colleges in Kentucky except Pitino who would you hire to coach the cats.Myself the 2nd year coach at Eastern would be my choice.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Of all the head coaches in colleges in Kentucky except Pitino who would you hire to coach the cats.Myself the 2nd year coach at Eastern would be my choice.
Why is this relevent? i want Andy Kennedy
Its not but were upset with Ky and bored.This whole site could be considered not revelent but we all kinda like it.Be nice,,your a inez indian and my dads step brother was the greatest player to ever play there.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Its not but were upset with Ky and bored.This whole site could be considered not revelent but we all kinda like it.Be nice,,your a inez indian and my dads step brother was the greatest player to ever play there.

My bad, but we are all pretty upset. I have to send my frustration somewhere...
Corndog Im 46 and nothing ever tore me up like a Kentucky basketball game.Im a west virginiaian and moved here 33 years ago and Ky is the only team I would turn the tv off walk around AND then flip it back on.