Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Worst Ive seen UK in years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is one of the worst teams in recent Kentucky history. Im not for sure who to blame though. Take a look at it...

Tubby Smith- Cant recruit players like he used too. We need a Tayshaun Prince or Keith Bogans caliber player which we dont have. There is no movement in the offense at all.

Randolph Morris- Does this guy even care? I really dont think he does with the effort he gives. Hendrix and Davidson ate him alive today.

Ramel Bradley- After his big game against Arkansas this guy has not stopped shooting the three. He cant make a three or a free throw.

Joe Crawford- I dont know if this guy knows where the game is at or not. He always has the ignorant look on his face and he will make a three once out of about 5 shots.

Bobby Perry and Orbzrut- Wasted scholarship.

All in all UK has no emotion and shows no will to win. It pisses me off when i watch a game and nobody goes out for a loose ball or dont box out. Thats stupid. Either Tubby needs to be fired or he is going to have to get his team to get there heads out of their a$$.
Were you in a cave last season?

Last season's team was a lot worse than this one.
alfus21 Wrote:Were you in a cave last season?

Yea really, but this team isn't too much ahead.
alfus21 Wrote:Were you in a cave last season?

I can understand that alfus but last year they played with some emotion i see none this year and that kills me.
cards_athlete Wrote:Yea really, but this team isn't too much ahead.

Not a ton ahead, but the margin of losses in itself from Kansas and Indiana last season shows some difference. Not to mention the fact that this team attempts to come back from behind whereas last year's team gave up once they got down 10.
golfman42 Wrote:I can understand that alfus but last year they played with some emotion i see none this year and that kills me.

What are you talking about? They played with absolutely no emotion last season. Rondo didn't even want to be here, and Sparks quit playing defense once the team got down by more than 10.

This team fights back each game. It's the 1st half that breaks this team apart whereas last year's team stayed bad throughout.
alfus21 Wrote:What are you talking about? They played with absolutely no emotion last season. Rondo didn't even want to be here, and Sparks quit playing defense once the team got down by more than 10.

This team fights back each game. It's the 1st half that breaks this team apart whereas last year's team stayed bad throughout.

I just dont think they are playing to their potential alfus. I really dont think Morris is giving it his all.
golfman42 Wrote:This is one of the worst teams in recent Kentucky history. Im not for sure who to blame though. Take a look at it...

Tubby Smith- Cant recruit players like he used too. We need a Tayshaun Prince or Keith Bogans caliber player which we dont have. There is no movement in the offense at all.

Randolph Morris- Does this guy even care? I really dont think he does with the effort he gives. Hendrix and Davidson ate him alive today.

Ramel Bradley- After his big game against Arkansas this guy has not stopped shooting the three. He cant make a three or a free throw.

Joe Crawford- I dont know if this guy knows where the game is at or not. He always has the ignorant look on his face and he will make a three once out of about 5 shots.

Bobby Perry and Orbzrut- Wasted scholarship.

All in all UK has no emotion and shows no will to win. It pisses me off when i watch a game and nobody goes out for a loose ball or dont box out. Thats stupid. Either Tubby needs to be fired or he is going to have to get his team to get there heads out of their a$$.

Tubby Smith-time to go

Morris-could be playing alot better. Get motivated!

Bradley-was leading the SEC in free throw shooting. I think he's in lala land now. Doesn't need to be throwing up 3's with over 2 minutes to go and all we need is some 2's!

Crawford-Decides to play some ball with 3 minutes left in the game

Orbzrut-makes me want to puke. Doesn't even deserve to wear the jersey

Thomas-Needs to know what to do with the ball!

Stevenson, Jasper-Get some more playing time for these boys.Sheesh!
golfman42 Wrote:I just dont think they are playing to their potential alfus. I really dont think Morris is giving it his all.

No it doesn't look like it. Other than him I honestly believe everybody else is trying and is tired of losing. I know for a fact a couple of players are tired of it and hate it as much as the fans do.

Either way, I think last year's team was worse than this one.

Last year's team had the 44th ranked RPI and 15 SOS while this team NOW has the #8 RPI and #2 SOS.

This team still has potential.

It's all in all they finish that could group them in with last year's team, or completely separate them from last year's team. So for now I think it is to be determined.

Right now they don't look far apart however.
Tubby Smith- See you later

Randolph Morris-Too slow, still a tough low post presence, but too slow

Ramel Bradley- Had my doubts at the first of the season, starting to come around and now Im back to were I was at the first of the season with him.

Joe Crawford- Inconsistent, need I say more?

Orbzut- Wasted scholarship

Thomas- Look Above

Stevenson, Jasper, Meeks- More PT, these guys are very deserving of it!

I am still loyal and faithful to UK and will be, but this season has been one tumultous season just like the last. I would agree that they do play with alot more emotion this year than they did the last, they didnt care last season.
I forgot to put Meeks for deserving more playing time! thanks Stats!
I am going to piss all you guys off!!!1Only a great coach could win 18 games with that sorry bunch.
Old school Dawg Wrote:I am going to piss all you guys off!!!1Only a great coach could win 18 games with that sorry bunch.

haha true
It Should Never Get To The Point Of Getting Blown Out Early On In What Is Seeming Like Every Game When You Are The University Of Kentucky. It Is At An All Time Low And Is Sad, Sad, Sad!
Old school Dawg Wrote:I am going to piss all you guys off!!!1Only a great coach could win 18 games with that sorry bunch.

Ahh, you didnt piss me off one bit. Actually I agree with ya OSD. They are playing pretty miserable as of late.