Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why does everyone refer to UK as lethargic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard repeatedly this year announcers calling us lethargic, they state we just stand around and we are not aggressive. Who is to blame for this type of performance and mentality on the court? Why can't Tubby get these boys motivated? Thats part of his job right?
Amen! How often do you see a UK player dive on the floor for a losse ball? What about playing a full court d? All I see anymore is standing around on offense and pounding the ball into the ground.....
Today they are trying a little bit of full court D, but it isn't working too well. Do these boys just not want to play or what?
Full court pressure is starting to do some good! Only 5 points down.
I saw the full court pressure...WOW! Had begun to think Tubby had forgotten you can do that....
He just put Thomas in for Stevenson! What is tubby thinking!!!!!!!
firetubbyplease! Wrote:I saw the full court pressure...WOW! Had begun to think Tubby had forgotten you can do that....

Same here!
All you see now is the players standing around, trying to run their offense from half court. They need some motivation, tubby just isnt doing it.
At least Rondo took it to the hole. Crawford can he just doesnt get the look like he was getting.
Batpuff Wrote:At least Rondo took it to the hole. Crawford can he just doesnt get the look like he was getting.

Rondo was a joke. He only took it the hole in the last 2 minutes so he could meet the spread for his point shaving buddies.
Tubby Smith is the worst coach at trying to motivate. He cant do it!
alfus21 Wrote:Rondo was a joke. He only took it the hole in the last 2 minutes so he could meet the spread for his point shaving buddies.
Amen to that he was the most over rated guard in the history of Ky basketball and the celtics are stuck with him.He mostly sits the bench for the worst team in the Pros.
-STATS- Wrote:Tubby Smith is the worst coach at trying to motivate. He cant do it!
You cant motivate the dead.Dont any of the cats take it on their own to play hard?