Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke @ Georgia Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GT won last time by 8,who wins this time?
GT makes DUKE's season more painful! GT by 10!
Duke by 6
Go Georgia Tech!
GT by 5.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:[Image: DukeCaveman.jpg]

You are going to make the Caveman mad again! :thatsfunn
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/P...aveman.jpg

haha, thats great there!
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:[Image: DukeCaveman.jpg]

:thatsfunn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats awesome Smile
No doubt the Maryland fans have the best signs in American when it comes to Dook. One of the more funnier signs was a sign athe the Dook/Maryland game that said "SportsCenter Next...Unless Dook Needs More Time. That after the Clemson game when Dook was given extra time to tie the game. I'll try to locate that sign and post it.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:No doubt the Maryland fans have the best signs in American when it comes to Dook. One of the more funnier signs was a sign athe the Dook/Maryland game that said "SportsCenter Next...Unless Dook Needs More Time. That after the Clemson game when Dook was given extra time to tie the game. I'll try to locate that sign and post it.

:thatsfunn I would have to say GKS, you are one of my fave people on here.
cards_athlete Wrote::thatsfunn I would have to say GKS, you are one of my fave people on here.

Thanx a bunch, cards_athlete. Compliments like that are really appreciated, but I doubt everyone on here would echo your statement...
Smile
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Thanx a bunch, cards_athlete. Compliments like that are really appreciated, but I doubt everyone on here would echo your statement...
Smile

I think i know which ones your talking about Confusedhh: Your opinions are marvelous though :thumpsup:
cards_athlete Wrote:I think i know which ones your talking about Confusedhh: Your opinions are marvelous though :thumpsup:

I'm quite sure you do.....
:howdy:
Gt by 8
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:No doubt the Maryland fans have the best signs in American when it comes to Dook. One of the more funnier signs was a sign athe the Dook/Maryland game that said "SportsCenter Next...Unless Dook Needs More Time. That after the Clemson game when Dook was given extra time to tie the game. I'll try to locate that sign and post it.

lol, that would be great if you could find that sign.