Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville junior high squad..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw these girls tonight at half time of the jc vs. paintsville game and I just wanted to say good job girls!!! You all looked really good ..I think you all need to teach the varsity a few things!!!!
Great job girls! You looked really good, keep up the good work!
Great performance girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard that they looked as though they had come leaps and bounds! Tiffany Austin seems to be doing a great job with them! :Cheerlead
gettheball Wrote:Saw these girls tonight at half time of the jc vs. paintsville game and I just wanted to say good job girls!!! You all looked really good ..I think you all need to teach the varsity a few things!!!!

Great idea!!! Instead, picture this...... instead of letting the girls teach the varsity, lets let Tiffany Austin teach them a few things. She is someone with a young spirit, with no special interest involved. I cant wait to watch this middle school group by the time they hit the varsity level:Cheerlead !!!!!

Go Tiff
They should pull some of these girls up for varsity. Seems like the Vanhoose girl is doing a good job.
1911 Wrote:They should pull some of these girls up for varsity. Seems like the Vanhoose girl is doing a good job.
Heck...they already have 2 eighth graders on Varsity, 2nd year for one of them!
good job @ the mountain classic!
Good job Girls.......You looked really good when you did your routine during the games, and at The Mountain Classic. Keep up the good work. Nice Job Mrs. Austin, man does that sound strange calling you that. *G*
How did they do at the Mountain Classic?
OffTheHook Wrote:How did they do at the Mountain Classic?

They were in the junior high non-building category, so they were in fact the only ones in that division, meaning they were an uncontested winner. However, they received a merit award for their great sharpness and accuracy of motions. Their routine looked INCREDIBLY clean and synchronized, and you could really tell that they had been practicing hard! If I'm not mistaken, this is the first competition that any of these girls have participated in as cheerleaders, so they performed unbelivably well considering that! I expect great things from them as they learn more about competitive cheerleading! Great job girls, and congratulations!:Cheerlead
Awesome! Great Job girls and Mrs. Austin! Keep up the good work!
The Guru Wrote:Heck...they already have 2 eighth graders on Varsity, 2nd year for one of them!

But do you think that is really a good idea to have MS girls on the Varsity squad? You're talking about girls that are 12 years old (if they were on as a 7th grader) mingled in with 17-18 year old girls. I think it ends up only hurting your MS squad and that's where your building should be.
Absolutely not. I agree!
Congrats girls and Mrs. Austin...:Cheerlead
Oops... sorry to have gotten off track... thought this was another thread...

Way to go Girls!!! I am so very proud of you!
Gatortater Wrote:But do you think that is really a good idea to have MS girls on the Varsity squad? You're talking about girls that are 12 years old (if they were on as a 7th grader) mingled in with 17-18 year old girls. I think it ends up only hurting your MS squad and that's where your building should be.
Heck no!!! Just about the worse thing you could do!!!
Youngerthandirt Wrote:Good job Girls.......You looked really good when you did your routine during the games, and at The Mountain Classic. Keep up the good work. Nice Job Mrs. Austin, man does that sound strange calling you that. *G*

ROTFL!!
I for one am very proud of these girls...not only do they work hard at cheer, but I have asked for help from them several times ie:working concessions, and they never hesitate and are true champs!!! Love 'em to death!
Congrats!!
Congrats to the girls and Mrs. Austin! Hopefully this will be the first of many first place finishes for them. Big Grin
Gatortater Wrote:But do you think that is really a good idea to have MS girls on the Varsity squad? You're talking about girls that are 12 years old (if they were on as a 7th grader) mingled in with 17-18 year old girls. I think it ends up only hurting your MS squad and that's where your building should be.
No they aren't mature enough!
that Tiff Austin i hear is bad at spanish lol...
Buckeyex7x Wrote:that Tiff Austin i hear is bad at spanish lol...
:thatsfunn J/K
Buckeyex7x Wrote:that Tiff Austin i hear is bad at spanish lol...

haha i think it is you who needs a little work in there lol... what you have like a 60?? hah jp
Panther Thunder Wrote:haha i think it is you who needs a little work in there lol... what you have like a 60?? hah jp

more like an 80 ****er