Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Cheer Champs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry Middle Baby!!
Congratulations Belfry, they sure are racking up the awards this year!

Was this a competition between all schools or only those with a basketball team in the tournament?
This competition was during game situation at the Pike Co tourney.

:Cheerlead CONGRATULATIONS BELFRY!!!!!! :Cheerlead
Congrats Girls!!!:Cheerlead
oh sorry our cheerleaders won nationals.
Now that wasn't very mature...

Congrats to Belfry ..... County Champs!!
and
Congrats to Pikeville White.... National Champs!!!

Kudo's to you both.... job(s) well done!!!
yea congrats bms cheerleaders way to go
and phs-white squad isnt it well any congrats:rockon: :rockon:
Yea who cares Pikeville Junior High won Nationals
Here we go again!!!
congrats girls! and the cheerleaders at pikeville really do not want to fight with you all .... but still congrats!! :Nodding:
Why does every forum come down to a Pikeville versus the world debate? Admit you are all great and go on with life!
phs1986 Wrote:Here we go again!!!
yeah i agree congrats to BMS have not had the opportunity to watch them but i hear from EVERYONE they are awesome.
PHS95 Wrote:Why does every forum come down to a Pikeville versus the world debate? Admit you are all great and go on with life!

Not one mention about Pikeville versus the world. Seems everybody has chip on their shoulder. Congrats BMS.
not literally, maybe I took PolkaDot's post the wrong way!
I cheer for Belfry and i'm in the 8th grade and i'm so glad for us. We truly had an excilent squad.Congrats to Pikeville also on winning nationals but lets not the the Belfry against Pikeville thing started on this again.GO BMS!!
PHS95 what i meant was that the girls from pikeville really don't want to fight with them anymore....but still conrats to bms!!
It was my misunderstanding polka.... sorry bout that.... Smile
crazy cheer girls
legacy1 Wrote:Congrats Girls!!!:Cheerlead

Good Job Ladies:Cheerlead
Congradulations girls!! I was there the day you all where being judged. You all really deserved it!! :1: