Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gymnastics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 6 and a 4 year old daughter who are currently on a dance team. I am looking for someone who can teach them how to do backflips. Are there any cheerleaders in the Perry or Knott area that would be interested in teaching them to do this properly? They are enrolled in gymnastics, but the teacher rarely shows up at school and I am looking for someone else. I have noticed several squads that have wonderful tumblers.....if you would be interested in doing this....I will definately be willing to pay you to do it....as long as you show up for the classes.....I dont really want another coach unless there can be one on one lessons so my girls can learn these techniques better than in a whole group.
I'm not from the Knott/Perry area but I did work one on one with a little girl when she was 5 and 6 years old... At that time I was only around 16 or 17 and was her babysitter!! LOLOL..... I had her tumbling (backhandsprings, standing tucks, etc) in no time at all!!! Don't get me wrong... not all girls will grasp the concept of a backhandspring in a couple tries but.... one on one is a good idea for their age and then after they get the basics move them to a group setting for gymnastics.... Hope you find someone to help you out..... and good luck to your girls!!!