Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Maryland-72 (16)Duke-60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:lmao: 4th straight loss for the Dukies.
Soon to be 5th straight after their next game.
Omg Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they do not move out of the top 25 i think i will just go ahead and stop watching basketball. (do not quote me on that. cause they will most likely not drop many spots)That is ridicilous in even still having a number 16 spot.
I say they will fall to 24th
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!LMAO. 4 in a row baby!
Best news Ive heard all day! Hopefully this win can get the Terps on the right track!
Gah, another lost for my Dukies hopefully we can get back on track and not make it 5 in a row!
I think I herd on ESPN that duke would have to win one of these games,either the Maryland or BC game or their future for the NCAA tounry won't look good..
This is a great season for all of the DUKE haters.
while that would be true for 99% of the teams out there, it doesnt count for Duke, UK, UNC, Florida or Kansas...you win 16, your in. Duke could lose the rest of the games on their schedule and get in, and not only that, but be no lower than an 8 seed..
NYY10 Wrote:I think I herd on ESPN that duke would have to win one of these games,either the Maryland or BC game or their future for the NCAA tounry won't look good..
Benchwarmer Wrote:I say they will fall to 24th

They might crack the top 10 as much as everyone in the polls likes to kiss their a**es......:moon:
Congrats Maryland.