Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What will happen to UK in this weeks rankings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMO i think they will remain at #18 since #'s 12,15,17,and 19 all lost this week.
Hang around the same spot. Maybe drop 1 or stay there.
They shouldn't drop very far at all. #19 or maybe low 20s.
yea hardly anywhere 19 or 20
I say they will drop 3 spots to 21st!
With a showing like that against a #1, don't be suprised to see them at the 16 or even 15 spot.
Mr. Sports Wrote:With a showing like that against a #1, don't be suprised to see them at the 16 or even 15 spot.

Yea really..i think they should be moved up there, they are a pretty good team.they should be moved to the 15 position
well if it was Duke, theyd move up from 18th to 2nd....but since its UK, theyll stay in the 18-20 range.
They should be fine and remain close to were they are now!
So were they 18th or 20th?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:So were they 18th or 20th?

Both. 2 polls had them ranked there, AP and coaches poll. They will probably stay in that same range this week, if not move up a spot or 2.
Shouldn't drop much, if we were Duke we would go up in the polls.
Hopefully they will go up. But if they stay were they are, cant complain.
I don't think a team should EVER move up after a loss. I don't care who it is!
Mr. Sports Wrote:With a showing like that against a #1, don't be suprised to see them at the 16 or even 15 spot.

That's what I was thinking.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I don't think a team should EVER move up after a loss. I don't care who it is!

What if a college team equivalent to david lost to someone like florida by less than 10? lol I'd think a little better of them
blackcat_mc Wrote:What if a college team equivalent to david lost to someone like florida by less than 10? lol I'd think a little better of them
Point Being?
They should move up considering Duke got beat by unranked Maryland
I'll say 15