Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (18)Kentucky @ Tennessee 2/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Eighteenth ranked (Ranking is probabley gonna change) Kentucky heads to Knoxville for a rematch with Tennessee. UT is coming of a impressive win over Vanderbilt 57-84. Kentucky is coming off there three point loss to #1 Florida @ home. Chris Lofton is back for this game! I still think Kentucky carries there good defensive play into UT and gets the W.

Kentucky-78
Tennessee-73
Uk - 76
Ut - 69
Kentucky will win this game. I don't know by how much, but they can't contain Meeks and Crawford. Plus nobody can touch Morris right now.
Uk-82
Ut-74
Kentucky- 87
Tennessee-79
Tennessee 73 Kentucky 66
Can you say LOFTON?? Chris Lofton will continue to make Tubby pay for the snub as long as he's in K'ville. I see Lofton lighting up UK for another 25+ and Tennessee winning by 7

Tennessee 77
Kentucky 70

BTW.......Kentucky will LOSE 4 of their next 6 games wilth losses at Tennessee, Alabama, Vanderbilt and Florida and wins against LSU and Georgia. Also, a second round exit in the SEC tourney is in store for Tubby's boys.
Kentucky!
Uk-75
Ut-71
Ut 82-77.
I say after the Florida game the Cats will be lighting it up! Bradley, Crawford, and Meeks will all hit some big 3's and defense will carry them in Knoxville. Cats by 5
Uk 75
Ut 67
I agee, Lofton will make Tubby pay and as bad as i dont want to say it Tenn Wins this game with Lofton puttin 25+
Tennessee-67
Kentucky-61
Kentucky-80
Tennessee-65
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Can you say LOFTON?? Chris Lofton will continue to make Tubby pay for the snub as long as he's in K'ville. I see Lofton lighting up UK for another 25+ and Tennessee winning by 7

Kentucky is 5-1 vs. Tennessee since Chris Lofton has been there. So he's not paid Tubby pay too hard so far. Despite what Lofton does vs. UK, nothing can substitute it for a win.
Only time shall tell!
uk by 12 lofton is back but the cats will be ready to play after a heartbreaking loss to florida.
tenny has it .. lofton
Derrick Blackford #1 Wrote:tenny has it .. lofton

You're corrrect. Tennessee has it, Kentucky wishes they had it. IT is Lofton. SEC player of the year....Kentucky native. Great job Tubby. :redboxer:
UK by 4
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:You're corrrect. Tennessee has it, Kentucky wishes they had it. IT is Lofton. SEC player of the year....Kentucky native. Great job Tubby. :redboxer:

Great job everybody except Buzz right? The only reason he took him was because a player didn't meet academic requirements and Lofton joined the team late in April. A then "Zero Star" recruit. People would have called for Tubby's head at the time. Hindsight is 20/20. Tubby didn't know how Lofton would turn out, nor Pitino, nor Huggins, nor you. Simple as that.
Lets just hope a repete of what they did to Vandy dosen't come our way. They are a 20-25pt better team with Loften.
Did anyone who watched the UK-FL game hear the announcers talking about Brewer wanting to sign with the cats out of HS and they didn't offer him a scholly. Could you Imagine if we had Loften and Brewer on the roster this year, I know you can't read the future and I'm not blaming Tubby but these two were sure ins for UK and they had no scholarship offered to them, two ALL-SEC guys.Rolleyes
Moe Wrote:Did anyone who watched the UK-FL game hear the announcers talking about Brewer wanting to sign with the cats out of HS and they didn't offer him a scholly. Could you Imagine if we had Loften and Brewer on the roster this year, I know you can't read the future and I'm not blaming Tubby but these two were sure ins for UK and they had no scholarship offered to them, two ALL-SEC guys.Rolleyes

It would have been nice, but nobody knew. Brewer has also grown 2 inches and gained 30 pounds since he was a senior in high school. He was pretty weak coming out. Hard to complain about that class though when Kentucky wrapped up the best class in the nation that year with the #1 PG, SG, and C in 2004. I'd loved to have had Brewer or Lofton but that's just how it goes.
Vols-68
UK- 64
All I have to say is Chris Lofton!! He is going to have a huge night.:Thumbs:
Moe Wrote:Could you Imagine if we had Loften and Brewer on the roster this year, I know you can't read the future and I'm not blaming Tubby but these two were sure ins for UK.Rolleyes

I do blame Tubby. He's the guy that's being paid $2.5 million/year to make these decisions on recruiting. Tubby dropped the ball, plain and simple. Both Brewer and Lofton make Tub and all UK fans pay for it too every time they play. Tub simply is clueless about recruiting. SHEE-ray, Bobby Perry, Woo, Shag, Adam Williams, etc......I could go on and on. Just for the record, 17 out of the 37 recruits that Tubby has signed during his tenure at Kentucky have left for one reason or another....and get ready for Perry Stevenson to join that list.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:I do blame Tubby. He's the guy that's being paid $2.5 million/year to make these decisions on recruiting. Tubby dropped the ball, plain and simple. Both Brewer and Lofton make Tub and all UK fans pay for it too every time they play. Tub simply is clueless about recruiting. SHEE-ray, Bobby Perry, Woo, Shag, Adam Williams, etc......I could go on and on. Just for the record, 17 out of the 37 recruits that Tubby has signed during his tenure at Kentucky have left for one reason or another....and get ready for Perry Stevenson to join that list.

It would have been one thing if Lofton and Brewer were in the same class as any of the players you mentioned. Like I said, kind of hard to argue that Kentucky had the #1 recruiting class in the nation that year without unranked Lofton and Brewer was looked at as a project more than anything.

What else did Perry Stevenson tell you since you have the inside track? :thatsfunn
UK victory in this one folks!
alfus21 Wrote:What else did Perry Stevenson tell you since you have the inside track? :thatsfunn

I take it you're not familiar with other UK chat sites?? Just check them out and see what's being said.

Also take a good look on Stevenson's face during a game. Unhappy camper to say the least. 2 minutes agaist Florida when SHEE-ray and Booby were throwing up bricks and Brewer was going wild on both of them. Stevenson could have at least scored and been a factor on defense....but he can't do it with his butt plastered on Tub's bench. Watch for the transfer.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:I take it you're not familiar with other UK chat sites?? Just check them out and see what's being said.

Also take a good look on Stevenson's face during a game. Unhappy camper to say the least. 2 minutes agaist Florida when SHEE-ray and Booby were throwing up bricks and Brewer was going wild on both of them. Stevenson could have at least scored and been a factor on defense....but he can't do it with his butt plastered on Tub's bench. Watch for the transfer.

Once again. I must laugh at this statement. Why should I trust in other chat sites? I see what people say, and I say the same thing to them as I do to you. You have no clue unless you heard it from Stevenson himself and neither do the rest of these opinionated Tubby bashers on Catspause or any other site. 2 minutes against Florida. He's a freshman. One who still has some developing to do. Perry and Thomas are gone next season which means Stevenson will be getting mass playing time along with AJ Stewart. Even if Patterson came, Stevenson would log good minutes. Why would he sit out a whole season to go to another school when his playing time will increase here significantly next season?

And no, I won't be watching for it because it won't be happening.
Pages: 1 2