Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 95 South Carolina 89
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
I can't believe UK let them come back after a 28 point lead. But a win is a win. Now they just got to get ready for Florida.. BTW did anyone see Derrick Jaspers monsterous dunk!?
That Jasper dunk was amazing, one of the best dunk's ever in Rupp Arena.
mcfan1 Wrote:That Jasper dunk was amazing, one of the best dunk's ever in Rupp Arena.

I completely agree
Once again UK plays a Solid 20 minutes. But it takes 40 minutes to beat a team like Florida. Derrick Jaspers Dunk was awesome, and Bradley had another good game but, I thought Joe Crawford didn't get enough touches, but a win is a win. Congrats Cats.
Congrats UK
Awful 2nd half. Crowd was lame. And yes Jasper's dunk was raw.
95 points is a positive though. But giving up 60 in the 2nd half isn't. Tre Kelley is a great player from them though.
Awsome dunk. Alfus i was still cheering them on the second half
The_Pistol Wrote:Awsome dunk. Alfus i was still cheering them on the second half

:thumpsup:
I guess you can say a complete offensive night for UK at least! Great D in the first half! Gotta play 2 complete halves to beat the Gators! My brother got to work this game as he was right behind South Carolina's bench and got to walk them out and too the locker room. LUCKY DOG! But a WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN! If I was betting this game I WOULD HAVE BEEN MAD AS HELL!
I officially hate ESPN, Jasper's dunk did not make the top ten plays. But Tywon Lawson makes a layup and they put it on there.
That def. should get a ESPN Top 10 play.
I didn't think the score reflected the actual outcome of the game. There was never any doubt at any time that Kentucky wouldn't win this one. Those 6 points in 11 seconds given up by the second string and that desperation 3 pointer by Tre near the end of the game made the final score a little closer. Kentucky took the second half off. They knew it was in the bag. If we can put two half's together like out first half last night we can beat Florida Saturday. However, if Morris gets in foul trouble we could be in trouble.. I think our guards are better than Florida. Florida is strong in the post and we are very thin.
UK played a whale of a first half, and I agree they pretty much backed off the 2nd half. But Jaspers dunk was unbelieveavble. Congrats Cats and bring on the Gators!
Got a little scary in the 2nd half
Finally got to see the Jasper dunk and it was really impressive. Definatly should of made espn's top 10 plays.