Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Derby City 7on7 May 20th, 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coaches,

I know it's early but we want to get a jump on setting up our annual Derby City 7on7 passing tournament. This is for rising 6th and 7th graders only. No current 8th graders allowed.

We are looking for 9 teams to joins

You will be guaranteed 4 games (3 round robin seeding games and one playoff game). Single elimination tournament with trophy for champion.

Last year we had 8 teams, all that went on to do well at the U.K. Tournament.

We will have 5 fields so everyone will play at same time.

Entry fee is $150.

This fee covers cost of referees and trophy.

Last year we had a great tournament with Somerset Meece coming out the Champion.

If interested please email Coach Lockwood to lock in your spot.

[email]Coachlockwood1@gmail.com[/email]
Updated:

Coaches,

we currently have:

Westport
Ramsey
JCTMS
Northern Pulaski
Woodford
Paintsville
Barret
South Oldham

All penciled into this tournament. We are still looking for at least 2 more teams to join in. This is always a strong tournament that helps prepare teams for the big UK tourney.

If interested please email me @

[email]coachlockwood1@gmail.com[/email]

if interested in a spot.
Coaches,

I am wanting to let you all know that I had to make a tough decision to step away from Westport Football. I am currently checking into other coaching options for next season but wanted to let you all know that if you have any questions regarding the Derby City 7on7 to please contact Westport Athletic Director, Theo Bellamy.

[email]theophilus.bellamy@jefferson.kyschools.us[/email]

Thank you and appreciate all the help many of you have provided over the years.

Coach Lockwood