Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) Oklahoma St. 67 Nebraska 74 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again another upset and another chance for UK to some how keep their chances for a number 1 alive. Still hope UK gets the high 2 but who knows anymore.

I don't think anyone really expected this but this sets up a great game this weekend between Oklahoma St. and Kansas.

Can't wait to watch that one.
You beat me to it......

Good Game
I try. Just glad someone is finally on here thats on the same page.
I cant wait to see the KU OSU game this weekend
thats gonna be great
but ur right...the door is still open for UK getting then #1..but i too dont want to see them with a 1, id rather see the high 2
Not bad when your able to wish your team doesn't get a number 1.

Just shows how good UK has it.
exactly this state is crazy about its cats thats one thing ill miss when im in chicago or st. louis for college....
Enjoy.
Well, another upset this week. I cant wait to watch that game either guys. Its going to be a good one. Hopefully kansas wins though. If that happens the cats will get that 1 seed. haha but we dont that right?
kentucky should be bak at the 3 hole with a win at bama...but theres a 50 percent chance thats happening...hopefully not but i think bama will win just cuz they need it more