Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PC Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Needing some help. Anyone out there that can help a guy out with going at building a gaming PC?
I would be glad to help.
Sorry I haven't been on the forum and saw this post.
I am willing to help tho... even if I have little knowledge about it. Well, the best thing you can do is to visit a pc or gaming store. For sure they have someone who can help you build your PC. You can also watch videos on YouTube. It definitely helps a lot.
(12-23-2020, 09:12 AM)Calvin_Gordon08 Wrote: [ -> ]I am willing to help tho... even if I have little knowledge about it. Well, the best thing you can do is to visit a pc or gaming store. For sure they have someone who can help you build your PC. You can also watch videos on YouTube. It definitely helps a lot.
I assume that you have not waited more than four years to build a gaming PC. If you have, then I would be glad to provide some suggestions if you can let me know what your budget is. At this time, the best performance and value for a CPU will probably be an AMD Ryzen. The best value for a video card will probably be an AMD card as well. If ray tracing is a high priority and you prize performance at any cost, then you will want an NVIDIA graphics card.

If you are going to use a PC for multiple uses, then you should definitely go the AMD route.

I highly recommend using PC Part Picker to plan your build.
Well... Admin is inactive. BTW, for future references: If you want to ask for help building a PC, set a budget limit and what it is going to be used for. Gaming, multimedia, what have you.
(02-05-2021, 03:53 AM)Calvin_Gordon08 Wrote: [ -> ]Well... Admin is inactive. BTW, for future references: If you want to ask for help building a PC, set a budget limit and what it is going to be used for. Gaming, multimedia, what have you.
I forgot I alredy replied to this lol, thank you admin for your answer I started building my own pc a few weeks ago, 

here's what I've had so far 
Graphics Card: 
RX 570

Power Supply: 
EVGA Bronze 450 Watts 
Sea sonic I have an extra Corsair 

Case is Cool master,
(02-05-2021, 03:53 AM)Calvin_Gordon08 Wrote: [ -> ]Well... Admin is inactive. BTW, for future references: If you want to ask for help building a PC, set a budget limit and what it is going to be used for. Gaming, multimedia, what have you.
I meant to respond to Spud above. If you are in the process of building a PC, I highly recommend PC Parts Picker. It checks components for compatibility and helps locate parts at the best prices. I am lucky to live within a couple of miles of a Micro Center, which always has some great motherboard/CPU bundle deals. A lot of the latest CPUs are in short supply right now but Micro Center is one of the best sources for CPUs.