Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Lexington Catholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your thoughts earlier in the year Lexington Cath. Beat Belfry 30 to 22 what do you guys think about this one
I wont give you any bulletin board material but I think it will be a tight battle again but give the edge to Belfry just because its hard to beat a team twice in same year. Comes down to who has ball last.
turnovers and penalties will decide this one......
I'll take Belfry in this one.
24-16 in a very close defensive game.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:I wont give you any bulletin board material but I think it will be a tight battle again but give the edge to Belfry just because its hard to beat a team twice in same year. Comes down to who has ball last.

If a team kicks your ass, you shouldn't need bulletin board material if you get a second chance!
agreed!
Think Lex Cath wins,but just because it's played in Lexington and not the mountains.
I think belfry will be more ready to defend the no huddle and passing attack of lex cath this time around. It a hard system to prepare for when you pass very little. Who all has beat Catholic? I think I saw on here Knox beat them 40-8.
Should be a great game. However....IMO. the Belfry Coaching Staff will be the difference. Belfry 32-20
If Belfry comes out and plays like they did against Bell Co. it won't be close I think when they played earlier in the year Belfry thought Lex. Cath. Would lay down because it was Belfry now they got there wake up call I think Belfry wins by 14
Belfry 28-16
Good luck young Bucs. Bring back the Gold.