Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Harlan vs Meece Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the end of the first, New Harlan leads Meece 7-0
Go Patriots!
Matt Brown #8 for the Patriots with two touchdowns and a two point conversion. Line is dominating the game right now. 15-0 New Harlan.
So much for the meece being a lot better than NH
Josh Turner with the touchdown. 23-0 New Harlan.
New Harlan came to make a major statement!!
These boys felt like they were being a little disrespected by most assuming Meece would win easily. They've been focused all week.
29-0 New Harlan. 1 minute until halftime.
Proud of Harlan , good job boys !!!
Thought Meece was the real deal!!!! Lol
new harlan is putting it on meece!! Some of the people that get on bluegrassrivals make meece sound like they could beat Alabama. I think it's funny that the schedule new harlan played the teams they beat and how little respect they were getting everyone choosing meece to win against new harlan some of the scores not even close. I think everyone is seeing now that meece is not at new Harlan's level this year.
36-0 New Harlan. Running all over the defense.
36-0 New Harlan
Meece touchdown on a long pass. Conversion is no good. 36-6.
Quarter and time?
42-6 New Harlan start of the 4th Quarter.
42-6 all New Harlan starting 4th quarter
42-6 New Harlan. Final Score.
Congrats Patriots! Go get that title!
Way to go New Harlan I think a lot counted you out way to fast.. Proud Patriot momma
Where's all the Meece people at!!!!
I was thinking the same. Where are all the people saying meece is to fast and to big for new harlan.
Gracious in victory, gracious in defeat.

One of the best teams Meece has had in a while but one thing I worried about was what would happen if we got down to a good team. New Harlan wanted the win and matched up well. I saw this game as a real concern when I saw the outcomes of the games we shared opponents.

Just have to regroup and try again next year. Good luck, New Harlan. You deserved the win today.