Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KYMSFA 2016 Regional Finals October 22nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Region 1 - Edmonson County High School (Central Time)
Time Class Visitor (Light Colors) Home (Dark Colors)
12pm 8th D3 RUSSELLVILLE vs OWENSBORO CATHOLIC
2pm 7th GRAVES COUNTY vs SOUTH WARREN
4pm 8th D2 LOGAN COUNTY vs HOPKINSVILLE
6pm 8th D1 CHRISTIAN COUNTY vs BOWLING GREEN

Region 2 - Campbellsville University (Eastern Time)
12pm 8th D1 CROSBY vs JOHNSON TRADITIONAL
2pm 8th D3 FOLEY vs GLASGOW
4pm 8th D2 TK STONE vs CLARK MOORES
6pm 7th MEADE vs GLASGOW

Region 3- Christian Academy of Louisville (Eastern Time)
1pm 8th D2 LEXINGTON CATHOLIC vs ELKHORN
3pm 7th ELKHORN vs NEWBURG
5pm 8th D1 NEWBURG vs ANDERSON COUNTY
7pm 8th D3 CAL vs GEORGETOWN

Region 4- belfry High School (Eastern Time)
1pm 8th D3 NEW HARLAN vs MEECE
3pm 7th CORBIN vs NORTHERN PULASKI
5pm 8th D1 KNOX COUNTY vs NORTHERN PULASKI
7pm 8th D2 BELL COUNTY vs BELFRY
Predictions?
Northern 8th and 7th, Belfry, Meece. best game will be Meece vs. New Harlan. long drive for both teams, well a lot of teams lol
Region 4 has the best finals by far.
SWpride Wrote:Northern 8th and 7th, Belfry, Meece. best game will be Meece vs. New Harlan. long drive for both teams, well a lot of teams lol

Travelling sucks, but we got a darn good slate of games to have these finals at Belfry. Should be well contested.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Travelling sucks, but we got a darn good slate of games to have these finals at Belfry. Should be well contested.

It's a long way but that's half the fun! I've always wanted to see Belfry's facilities.Going to be some great football! Cant wait!!
First time since we went to the regional format that I will be missing the region 4 championships.
I'll take all the home teams in region 4 to win
Don't count our mountain teams out!!
BobcatPride74 Wrote:Don't count our mountain teams out!!
They are all mountain teams lol, and if you argue that wymt covers Pulaski county, and Somerset as a mountain team as well. Good Luck to Bell Co.
I guess I mean down this way Knox , New Harlan , Bell and Corbin. Hope we have a good showing !! Thank you.
BobcatPride74 Wrote:I guess I mean down this way Knox , New Harlan , Bell and Corbin. Hope we have a good showing !! Thank you.
LOL I knew what you meant. It will be some great games. Region 4 should sweep state this year.
Will be some great games , Prayers all traveling and all the boy's on each team for safety!!
Does anyone know anything about this Newburg team? Haven't herd anything about them all year and now both their 7th and 8th are playing for a Regional Championship in region 3
Yea, Newburg is good. Undefeated JV and one loss varsity.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Yea, Newburg is good. Undefeated JV and one loss varsity.

Have they played Elkhorn? Sounds like it will be a good 7th grade game!
Their schedule this year didn't. Have room to allow outside Jcps play. They are a very talented group. 7th grade RB is huge, 8th grade is fast.

Oh and this is first year for Newburg 7th grade team.
I am going to say that D-1 and D-3 games at the Regional Championship is going to Pulaski County and Meece both teams from Pulaski county lots of talented kids coming out of this area...
Johnson Co 7th beat Elkhorn at 30-22 this year
I'll take all the home teams in region 4 to win
SWpride Wrote:Johnson Co 7th beat Elkhorn at 30-22 this year

It was 30-0 at also at one point in game
Does any one know if the KNOX COUNTY vs NORTHERN PULASKI game is going to be streamed on the internet. Can't go but would love to watch it.
Region 4 finals may be the best slate of 4 middle school games a person can watch in a given day. That being said, I'll take the home teams, although the Meece/New Harlan game is pretty much a toss up IMO.
I will take the away teams , but could be a toss up on most!!
Will any of the games be shown online?
plantmanky Wrote:Region 1 - Edmonson County High School (Central Time)
12pm 8th D3 RUSSELLVILLE vs OWENSBORO CATHOLIC
2pm 7th GRAVES COUNTY vs SOUTH WARREN
4pm 8th D2 LOGAN COUNTY vs HOPKINSVILLE
6pm 8th D1 CHRISTIAN COUNTY vs BOWLING GREEN

Region 2 - Campbellsville University (Eastern Time)
12pm 8th D1 CROSBY vs JOHNSON TRADITIONAL
2pm 8th D3 FOLEY vs GLASGOW
4pm 8th D2 TK STONE vs CLARK MOORES
6pm 7th MEADE vs GLASGOW

Region 3- Christian Academy of Louisville (Eastern Time)
1pm 8th D2 LEXINGTON CATHOLIC vs ELKHORN
3pm 7th ELKHORN vs NEWBURG
5pm 8th D1 NEWBURG vs ANDERSON COUNTY
7pm 8th D3 CAL vs GEORGETOWN

Region 4- belfry High School (Eastern Time)
1pm 8th D3 NEW HARLAN vs MEECE
3pm 7th CORBIN vs NORTHERN PULASKI
5pm 8th D1 KNOX COUNTY vs NORTHERN PULASKI
7pm 8th D2 BELL COUNTY vs BELFRY

Game #1 New Harlan and Meece is a toss up but I'll go with Meece
Game #2 Northern Pulaski
Game #3 Northern Pulaski
Game #4 Belfry (Tough to win in Belfry. You have to be 5 crucial calls better than them to win and I don't see that happening)
THOMCAT Wrote:Game #1 New Harlan and Meece is a toss up but I'll go with Meece
Game #2 Northern Pulaski
Game #3 Northern Pulaski
Game #4 Belfry (Tough to win in Belfry. You have to be 5 crucial calls better than them to win and I don't see that happening)

Hope your talking about coaching calls because that's a sad untrue statement if not. No team is given four championships. I remember last year belfry fought off many big penalties in the state championship against oldham and were able to pull it out.
Big game in Richmond tonight. Clark Moore's beat Foley 12-8 for the conference championship in an amazing defensive game. Now both teams on to regional championships in Cambellsville.
Region 4: Predictions
Game 1: I'll take Meece (too much speed for new Harlan, will be a good one but Meece I believe is the better team.)
Game 2: North Pulaski 7th
Game 3: Knox (Here's the shocker, watched this game earlier in the year and felt like Knox should have won, NP struggles on defense and Knox offense is potent with great run and pass.)
Game 4: Belfry (Hard to stop Belfry run game, they have perfected the art of getting 3 yards in a cloud of dust. Combined with the fact they don't have to worry about travel.)
Region 4 predictions:
Game 1: both teams have have came off 46 plus games against not bad teams. I have meece. Just because of speed and size
Game 2: NP
Game 3: Knox.
Game 4: belfry
Pages: 1 2 3