Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson County vs North Pulaski 7th grade game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Pulaski 6 - Johnson County 0 at the half 7th grade game
12-0 northern scores first play of 2nd half, fails for 2.
18-0 northern 3:15 left in the 3rd.
30-8 northern ball 2:25 remaining.
Great game North Pulaski 7th grade! 30-8 over Johnson!
This makes 2 Pulaski/Somerset teams headed to Belfry, come on Northern 8th grade as well. Meece Beat Adams 50-0. sweet
any update on northern 8th?
SWpride Wrote:any update on northern 8th?

Northern 36. Johnson 14 👏
that's a sweep. all 3 Pulaski/Somerset teams headed to Regionals
I know north and meece are going but didn't s w get beat out in 7th and 8 th
Bossdaddy Wrote:I know north and meece are going but didn't s w get beat out in 7th and 8 th
Yes bad year for Southern. I was meaning Northern 8th, Northern 7th, and Meece 3 teams representing so its a 3 team sweep. I have friend, and family kids at both so I root for all teams from here except when they play us.
Lots of good football players coming from Pulaski area for sure.... cant wait to see these kids in High school....
bop07475 Wrote:Lots of good football players coming from Pulaski area for sure.... cant wait to see these kids in High school....

Love to see 3 State titles back to Pulaski co this year! NORTHERN 8th,NORTHERN 7th,and Meece 8th!
That would be awesome the 3 group of kids that are going is more than capable of doing it... for sure if that happens we will need a game in Pulaski county to see the over all Champ lol...
bop07475 Wrote:That would be awesome the 3 group of kids that are going is more than capable of doing it... for sure if that happens we will need a game in Pulaski county to see the over all Champ lol...

Talk about raising money for the programs! I'd pay good money to watch that one!!!
Yes it would be a money raiser for sure
When I was growing up the Somerset vs PC rivalry was huge.This was a game that everyone in town was going to be at even if they didn't care about football. This not playing each other all started at the high schools and has trickled down through the middle schools and even into the youth league! I don't care who's at fault.It just needs to change.
I agree people needs to put there feelings aside and let kids play football. I have heard so much of people pointing fingers as the reason they don't play, I am unsure of were the real problem lies but it needs fixed. I just know it would bring in a lot of money for all 3 schools...
There are a few of us out here trying to make it happen starting at the youth level. We have offered a few of the county league teams to play. It'd be nice to see where we stack up against teams in the PCYFL.

Just have to get the right people trying to make it happen, whomever those people are.
CowboyDad Wrote:There are a few of us out here trying to make it happen starting at the youth level. We have offered a few of the county league teams to play. It'd be nice to see where we stack up against teams in the PCYFL.

Just have to get the right people trying to make it happen, whomever those people are.

Or get rid of the one trying to keep it from happening !
That's a loaded opinion to who that one is.
I totally agree with you...
Unfortunately, until it's settled at the high school level, I don't think you see any city-county football. Love to see cooler heads prevail
Hard to disagree, @Forever Maroon. I was told that after being in a meeting room with the good folks at the PCYFL.

I'm a ground up guy and think that playing at the youth level would start opening some doors to make the high school games a thing again. I won't express any opinion about high school level stuff because I'm a middle ground guy and think both sides need to come together.

Sadly, a few will always spoil it for the many.

But I really do appreciate you guys (or gals) seeing the need and expressing the desire to play. good for the kids, good for the community.
PS - my apologies to the original thread starter. didn't mean to hijack this conversation.