Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 82 Arkansas 74
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final.
Great game. meeks is really starting to show what he can do. Bradley has onther great game.
UK really picked it up defensively in the 2nd half. Meeks played excellent today.
When Tubby sat Morris down it really sent a message to him, Meeks and Bradley played their tail off today, also impressed with the play of Thomas.
UK had an awesome 2nd half. Meeks is starting to progress as one of the goto guys and Bradley really stepped it up as did Crawford. They all 3 combined had 43 of UK's 52 2nd half points respectively. Congrats UK and a hard fought and much needed win!
Meeks is playing tremendous basketball. This kid is going to be unbelievable his senior year (if he stays that long..i sure hope he does)
How many did Meeks end up with?
Meeks - 15 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals.
Bradley - 24 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals.
Morris - 14 points
Crawford - 13 points
Kentucky was 9-17 from 3 point range
Very balanced scoring, now if they can just keep it up.
Congrats Cats!
Still need to put 2 halves together.
Congrats Cats!
Kentucky really played a good defensive game. I thought at one point we'd get blowed out but, UK turned it around and took a good lead and won the game. Bradley and Meeks both played really well. Congrats Wildcats!
Everyone knows that Meeks is my favorite player and I think he proved today that he belongs at Kentucky! Tubby may want to think about playing him around 20 minutes a game at least! I wouldn't be suprised if Stevenson transferred and who could blame him!
Way to go Kentucky!!
ah, UK came from behind (again) and beat my Hogs (again) in a game that UK went from playing awful to great (again) ....its repetitive. Every...single...year.
Aww..You are in our thoughts and prayers TH32!~, LOL..Call me again!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Everyone knows that Meeks is my favorite player and I think he proved today that he belongs at Kentucky! Tubby may want to think about playing him around 20 minutes a game at least! I wouldn't be suprised if Stevenson transferred and who could blame him!

I would. He plays about the amount of time he needs to play in a game, and i think he understands that. He's not going anywhere. We need the seniors Thomas and Perry to play down the stretch in the 2nd half to help us win ball games. We dont need PS getting pushed around, giving up rebounds, and fumbling passes.
Yeah we need such leadership among 2 of the worst players to ever wear a UK uniform in Perry and Thomas! Someone said there nicknames are RE(Perry) and TARD(Thomas) at the last game I went too!
Perry Stevenson hasn't done anything to warrant playing time. I think he will be a good player at Kentucky. His upside is amazing but he is just getting knocked around whenever he is in. Sheray Thomas is playing great ball the last few games, and Perry will come around.

Stevenson wouldn't get big playing time right now at any other big school. He has to muscle up a bit first.
Yeah Perry needs to get bulkier but his wingspan is amazing, whenever he gets stronger and matures as a player, he will be a force to be rekoned with, hes a work in process as of now though.
They need to sit Morris more.He is a big baby
Way to go Cats!!