Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virginia 68 Duke 66 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
lol... Gotta love it! Congrats Cavs!
This season has been nothing but a Roller Coaster ride for almost EVERY TEAM!
I had some friends that went to this game last night. But all I have to say is that Duke is waay over-rated. They are a pretty average team IMO. What is this, thier 3rd loss in 2 weeks or something?
I loved this one, DUCK FUKE.
ha ha ha ha
Someone better slap Dickie V. to wake him up because I know he passed out over this game.
I though Paulus was gonna nail that last one. Great shot by Singletary to win it. Did anybody else hear Mike Patrick during this game?? I swear he has a serious man crush on coach K.
DUKE down again! LOL I love it!
i guess even the ACC refs couldnt put enough time on the clock to uphold the Conference motto: The game doesnt end until Duke wins.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:i guess even the ACC refs couldnt put enough time on the clock to uphold the Conference motto: The game doesnt end until Duke wins.
I like that
Congrats Cavs.
Congrats UVA, Duke is overrated.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:i guess even the ACC refs couldnt put enough time on the clock to uphold the Conference motto: The game doesnt end until Duke wins.
That is really about the truth anymore!
Always puts a big smile on my face to see Duke go down!
\\\\

It is great to see that being questioned this year. Duke always got the calls.

:Clap:
That guy from VA who made the last shot to beat Duke is freakin awesome!!