Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #5 Kentucky @ #14 Alabama - 2/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Truthfully this one scares the living daylights out of me. If we play a sub-par game, It's going to be a long day in Tuscaloosa....

I would love to see the Cats comeout and play with so much fire and intensity.

I can't predict anything on this one yet. I have to wait until after the Auburn game tomorrow night.
I really see Alabama winning this one but I'll give everyone my final prediction after I see how the Tide does tonight and how the Cats come out tomorrow and play. I really hope the Cats pull it off but right now I just don't see them doing it down there.

Go CATS.
same here also it is at BAMA
That's what scares me the most Hurley.
i have faith in tubby firing those young freshman up
I hope he has them ready to play. GO CATS
If UK comes ready to play, they will pull this game out. Tubby's teams always pulls out victories in places they're not supposed to. When you're looking at this game, it doesn't look good. But I believe the Cats will prevail down in Bama.
You have it correct, It looks bad on Paper......Now that Bama has lost to LSU, I wonder how this will affect the game. It makes it look worse for us. But, I have to try to keep the faith that my Cats will prevail...
but we have to remember this is the most talented offensive team in the sec..if kentucky wants ne chance at there place they better hold them to under 75 points...
this is goin to be a tough game. UK better come out with suffocating D or it is goin to be a long night.

i see we are #5? who is ahead of us?
Vinny, I think we'll go back up to 3rd since BC lost but Alabama is going to be a rough game if they played like they did last night.

I think UK will win, but they need to stop playing down to the level of their opponents.
well said godfather....the way kentucky is playin rite now, itd be crazy for people to think there final four material....i mean i know people are gonna say it was just one game but its not...wut bout tennessee, arkansas, south carolina, georgia..all these games they should of destroyed the opposition and look how poorly they faired...lookin more like a sweet 16 team than ne thing else...
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:this is goin to be a tough game. UK better come out with suffocating D or it is goin to be a long night.

i see we are #5? who is ahead of us?

1.Ill
2.UNC
3.BC
4.OSU-lost to neb
And BC lost to Villanova last night.
ok kew... i hadn't seen the latest polls. thats why i asked.
we should move up then.
WYMT said Rondo will probably not be playing in this game.. I hope he gets better soon..
I never did hear what they said about the extent of his injury. Have you heard anything 15RC?
They just said he had bruised ribs.. I don't know how serious or anything though
Kentucky is going to be slaughtered. :/
Rondo started the game.. I was happy to see he was okay