Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Rapture: A Debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is dedicated to my friend in Christ Jesus, TheRealThing. It is meant to be a lively debate in the Spirit of God. Lets have fun, and learn his word together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I guess we can start with posing 1 question each to one another, answer them and allow the questioner to rebut, correct, or agree with the response. Or anyway that you'd like to begin it, is fine.

The only advice I can give is this: If you're going into this debate with a 100% made up mind that you're without a doubt right, and no one can challenge that idea -- then I'll go ahead and drop out. The single greatest lesson I've ever learned is simply: Everything that I never knew, was taught to me by someone else.

Sometimes, I just need to be quieter a little longer than I talk.... Inevitably, everytime I've approached a situation with a desire to learn what is correct, I found what I was looking for. And when I approached a similar situation with a desire to offend, offended I was.
-----------------

Lets begin....