Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Needing A Game for Sept. 28, 2016 (APPLE BOWL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville Middle School is looking for a 7th and 8th grade game for the Apple Bowl this Wednesday night. PM for details.
Call Johnson County Middle first thing Monday. Please, please, please.
THOMCAT Wrote:Call Johnson County Middle first thing Monday. Please, please, please.

As good as that sounds.. I think we both know it won't happen. Lol
I KNOW that I can talk Coach Holbrook into bringing Johnson County Middle over on Wednesday to help you guys get a game. Heck, he would come over on Tuesday, Thursday before the high school game or whenever is convenient. That would give you an opponent and would guarantee a gate above all your games added together. You need an opponent and the offer is on the board. If you choose to not accept then we will know you chose to not play.
SimonSays Wrote:As good as that sounds.. I think we both know it won't happen. Lol
It can happen on Johnson County's part. Step up Big Blue.
Thomcat are you serious? The last time Paintsville Middle played JC they were about ready to bring in a whole other team because they were getting waxed so bad. Do you recall that one coach?
Please call Johnson County!!!!!!
Ballbuster Wrote:Please call Johnson County!!!!!!

Phones at the middle school are quiet.
They need to be calling that would be a good gate.
Coach maybe you need to send him a PM for details LOLOLOL
Fastball92 Wrote:Thomcat are you serious? The last time Paintsville Middle played JC they were about ready to bring in a whole other team because they were getting waxed so bad. Do you recall that one coach?

Yeah I remember that Tiger 8th grade team. They would only play against 7th graders. Actually the last Paintsville- Johnson County game was a forfeit. Tiger coaches scheduled Johnson County at the Big Sandy Conference coaches meeting. Date and site was agreed upon by Johnson County. Tiger administration told their coaches no, so therefore the LAST game between these programs was a forfeit. Seems like the same people are calling the shots since no one is agreeing to accept the challenge.
We are ready to play come on Tigers!
If you recall that game so well you will remember that Tiger team was comprised of 4 maybe 5 8th graders and the rest were 7th graders. They were in the small school division and therefore had to play the 7th grade JC team. Just loved how the coaches for JC were bringing the 8th grade team out of the stands to get ready to play the second half. Classy move. Will have to say there were a few parents that did show some class. As for the others it was just par for the course.
I was just trying to find a game for our 7th and 8th grade team. I didn't start this thread for the Matneyville daddy's to get on here and beat their chest about a team that has 50 kids out probably even more compared to our 15 kids..