Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Playoff predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Playoffs are upon us, so what are everyone's predictions for each class in 8th? 7th grade champion? And sleepers?
D1= North Pulaski, Sleeper = Johnson
D2= Belfry, Sleeper=Barret
D3= New Harlan, Sleeper=Meece (if Healthy)
7th=Johnson, Sleeper=Barret, Newburg, North Pulaski
D1 Northern/ sleeper Johnson, D2 Lex. Cath/ sleeper belfry / New Harlan if D2, D3 The most discussed Divison. Watched Meece last night still without some key players they're 1,2 and 3rd back all out against Clay Co., but still looked good considering it was Clay they played. They said they will be back normal in a week or 2, but backup QB is nice as well, but not like the one they lost for the year. So D3 is a 50/50 split Meece/ New Harlan and I say 50/50 because they had no one to play against Corbin but one skill starter and still almost one. If Meece has all they're backs and WR's healthy Meece will win a high scoring game against New Harlan, if not healthy New Harlan if New Harlan is D3, and I say IF because everyone argues about it.
Bell in D2 can knock off big teams
D1=North Pulaski
D2=Lex Cath
D3=New Harlan
7th=North Pulaski
D1- North Pulaski
D2 - New Harlan
D3 - CAL/ Meece
GEAUXBABIN Wrote:D1- North Pulaski
D2 - New Harlan
D3 - CAL/ Meece

New Harlan is D3
No sir. You better prepare for D2.
We will see tomorrow if we are D2 or D3
I will be more interested to see the New Harlan outcome, than I will the bracket. Biggest controversy of the year! Either way they have a great team.
If they move New Harlan to D2 then Meece has a cakewalk and D2 is even more stacked.Heck move them on up to D1 I'm sure North Pulaski would love another shot at them.
I wouldn't count out belfry in D2 or consider them a sleeper. Had 4 turnovers against lex cath and they had 0. Still almost tied the game on the last drive but ran out of time. I believe the belfry coaching staff will be much more prepared if they were to face again. Would be a great rematch either way it goes !
Prob correct on CAL as #3 out and # 36 questionable at best!! Damn injuries.
I agree that CAL is a sleeper, but if #3 and #36 are out a playoff game then that hurts a lot. injury bug is hitting everyone this year it seems.
D3 is not a cake walk for Meece. 2 weeks ago yes it would of been. They are down to 12 8th graders and will have to play 7th graders and they're 7th grade not very good. I'm told the injury bug has hurt them badly, and still have a rematch with Corbin for Confer. They won't be healthy for a week or 2. D3 may be up for grabs. If New Harlan is in it then its a cake walk for them unless Meece gets healthy.
Wonder how the topic will go when the brackets come and and the boys are in D3 or if they are D2
Wish they would at least give ranking teasers like last year!
How about predictions now?
D-3 Meece
D-2 Lex Cath
D-1 Pulaski
D3-New Harlan
D2-Belfry
D1-North Pulaski
7th-North Pulaski
New Harlan benefits by having more practice days due to the refusal of teams wanting to play them...new harlan is fast, big, and well coached...home field advantage is a plus...but due to the fact they played higher ranking teams...#2 seed is not where they should have been..my pick...New Harlan.