Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region KAPOS results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please post the 15th Region KAPOS results for us here as soon as you can! Thanks!
I heard that Prestonsburg won, not sure how true that is.
Belfry won..
Belfry won what? There were several different competitions.
Prestonsburg won traditional with Pike Cent. coming in 2nd and Johnson Cent. Coming in 3rd. I haven't heard who won the other divisions.

Congrats P-burg!
They also gave district awards....
As far as region goes.......Belfry won in their division, Both Pikeville Squads won, P-burg won in their division, Phelps won co-ed (only one in it but did awesome), Pike Central was runner up in their division, Magoffin was runner up in their division, and Betsy Layne was runner up in their division.... I hope I got all that right!!! LOLOL.... If I'm wrong someone please correct me!!!
Congrats to all in all divisions that won or placed. Good going.
WAY TO GO BELFRY :Clap: :1:

CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THE SQUADS:Cheerlead
Congratulations Sheldon Clark won their disrict!
Thanks Estaban... I forgot all about SC winning.... I was there but that place was total mayhem!!! LOLOL...... A gym full of cheerleaders....It was definatly not quiet!! congrats to all........ everyone did an awesome job!!!
Welll..... where do I begin? Congrats to all who participated! I look forward to seeing those, who advance, @ State!
I thought Pikeville White was really great and Belfry did really good also.
Congrats JC on a Good "Showing". Considering all the injuries and other things you have had to endure.
OffTheHook Wrote:Congrats JC on a Good "Showing". Considering all the injuries and other things you have had to endure.
Please tell me this is a joke? lol

Congrats Pburg!! Girls, if you read this, I love you.. we really did it. All of the hard work really did pay off. Can't wait til STATE!!! =)
phs1986 Wrote:They also gave district awards....
As far as region goes.......Belfry won in their division, Both Pikeville Squads won, P-burg won in their division, Phelps won co-ed (only one in it but did awesome), Pike Central was runner up in their division, Magoffin was runner up in their division, and Betsy Layne was runner up in their division.... I hope I got all that right!!! LOLOL.... If I'm wrong someone please correct me!!!

Actually Betsy Layne didn't get runner-up in their division. East Ridge did. Betsy Layne was AWESOME though!
Traditional-1st)Prestonsburg 2nd)Pike Central
Small Varsity-1st)Pikeville 2nd)SHeldon Clark?(not sure)
Medium Varsity-1st)Pikeville 2nd)East Ridge
Large Varsity-1st)Belfry 2nd)????
Co-ed Varsity-Phelps
catsfan072 Wrote:Please tell me this is a joke? lol

Congrats Pburg!! Girls, if you read this, I love you.. we really did it. All of the hard work really did pay off. Can't wait til STATE!!! =)

HA I just wanted to beat JC CHEER FAN to the punch. Cause it was eventually coming. LOL! JC girls did work hard though as did everyone else. Congrats to all the girls and good luck at state.
Congrats Belfry....and good luck at state.
gangsta02 Wrote:Traditional-1st)Prestonsburg 2nd)Pike Central
Small Varsity-1st)Pikeville 2nd)SHeldon Clark?(not sure)
Medium Varsity-1st)Pikeville 2nd)East Ridge
Large Varsity-1st)Belfry 2nd)????
Co-ed Varsity-Phelps

Large 2 1/2 Runner up appears to be Magoffin
Congrats to all squads and i wish you the best of luck at state and hope that you will repersent the 15th region well...MC hold your heads high all you girls overcame many many injuries and still did a great job...you girls worked very hard this year and i am soo proud of everyone! Good Job girls!!
Great job magoffin county cheerleaders i am so very proud...you gave it ur all and thats all that matters.......GO HORNETS!
Congrats to BELFRY..............job well done!!! Coach Sherri Casey.........Job well done!
girls you brought it together, woot woot, on to state! good luck to the other squads that advanced as well. 15th region bring it home! :Cheerlead
:Cheerlead CONGRATS PRESTONSBURG! :Cheerlead
We did it girls and we did GREAT!! I'm so excited for state! After all the hard work and hours- it paid off! I'm so proud of all of us for pulling together and getting the title that we deserve! I love you all! =)
Here are the results..

Traditional: Prestonsburg -- runner up: Pike Central
Small: Pikeville (maroon) -- runner up: Sheldon Clark
Medium: Pikeville (white) -- runner up: East Ridge
Large: Belfry -- runner up: Magoffin County
Co-ed: Phelps

Good Job guys and good luck at state!
I must say, I was very impressed with all the squads. Prestonsburg did EXCELLENT! As did both Pikeville squads, and Belfry was great as well. To my girls from Magoffin...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU ALL. Hold up your heads, because you have nothing to be ashamed about. You fought through the injuries, and represented our county well.
Prestonsburg did AWESOME! ....Magoffin Co. was very good, as was Belfry and Pikeville! Congrats to everyone=)
Congratualtions to all squads! Every squad that got a trophy truly deserved it!!! I am proud to be from the 15th region and I know that these squads will represent us well. Good luck at state!!
Congrats Everyone, Especially the Blackcats!
Phelps impressed me very much for a squad with no competition experience. The basket toss with a boy was awesome! Great job hornets! Great to see you back in action!
I agree with ya PHS95.....The basket toss was excellent!! LOVED the music that they tossed him to as well... "It's raining men"....
Pages: 1 2